This cannot be true!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This cannot be true!!

I take my son to a couple of Husker baseball games a year down in LIncoln and yesterday seemed like a good one to go to. We were playing a lousy team, the weather was fairly good, and it wouldn't be too crowded. Plus he could see a lot of homers being hit. Everything was perfect except NU got BEAT by UNC. Say it ain't true! Unbelievable. I know it is baseball and anything can happen on a given day but to lose to UNC is amazing especially since our coach is an alumnus of UNC. Never saw so many shell shocked fans.

Re: This cannot be true!!

Comment

i wonder how long this one is gonna last

Comment

MAVPOWER must want Nebraska to drop baseball now in addition to Mavs #1 wanted NU to axe equestian......this thread should now have a slow, miserable death......

Comment

Just so this thread doesn't get deleted I thought that I would make it relevant to SDSU in the fact that it is nice to see that a new D1 school could at least score a run against Nebraska.

Mavs#1

Comment

Nice try, Mavs #1 : : I believe that several of the NU-SDSU games were snowed out; SDSU just had a crappy day on the field......we did have a nice 4-game sweep of Valpo this week.

Go Jacks! ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
              I take my son to a couple of Husker baseball games a year down in LIncoln and yesterday seemed like a good one to go to.  We were playing a lousy team, the weather was fairly good, and it wouldn't be too crowded.  Plus he could see a lot of homers being hit.  Everything was perfect except NU got BEAT by UNC.  Say it ain't true!  Unbelievable.  I know it is baseball and anything can happen on a given day but to lose to UNC is amazing especially since our coach is an alumnus of UNC.  Never saw so many shell shocked fans.
              Nice to see UNC being talked about. it is wins like that that make the move to D-I really gratifying. Rather than playing the cheap imitations like Nebraska-Kearney or Nebraska-Omaha, we get to play the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by uncbear

Nice to see UNC being talked about. it is wins like that that make the move to D-I really gratifying. Rather than playing the cheap imitations like Nebraska-Kearney or Nebraska-Omaha, we get to play the real deal.
                Thanks for the backup, uncbear! You put it bluntly what UNO is, just a cheap imitation! ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                X