IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been working with Tony the Administrator on migrating this SDSU board over to SDSUFans.com.

We're just about ready to flip the switch.

Tony needs to zip up the database and I need to restore it onto the new site.

This may happen as early as Wednesday, April 5th.

Depending on when Tony is able to take the backup and when I'm able to complete the restore onto the new board, there will be a period when posts to this board will not show up on the new board.

We'll work to keep that period as short as possible, but Tony will make the backup when he has a chance, possibly tomorrow morning, while I'll be in the air coming home from the Women's Final Four in Boston and won't be able to work on it until later tomorrow afternoon or evening. So tomorrow may be an interesting day for board postings.

For your future reference, the new SDSUFans Forum will be at:

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Please bookmark this link for future access.

The SDSUFans Forum will also be a prominent link on the main SDSUFans.com site.

89Rabbit will continue in his role as lead moderator and I'll be backing him up. Additionally, we've discussed recruiting a third forum member to assist in moderation duties (to be determined).
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Great to see that the message will be migrating to a website that will be easier for the casual Jackrabbit fan to memorize.

In the meantime, could you please make this topic a sticky so all board members can find out this news easily?

Comment

Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Consider it done! (Because it is!) ;D
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X