jacks football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacks football

The griz will beat the jacks by at least 20 points.You can qoute me on that.

Re: jacks football

The Griz only scored a total of 7 points vs the Jacks last fall.  :-?

Go State!  

Comment

The griz only scored 7 with their worst offense i can recall.

Comment

So, 89, is there a reason why we don't just move this one to Smack right now?

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Move it then.

Comment

Easy sdgrizfan_24, filbert and I are sharing the moderating duties for the first time, I think it was more of an inside joke than anything else. Although this thread does have a certain smack feel to it already.  By the way, welcome to the board and thanks for posting.  Does the sd in sdgrizfan mean you are currently living in the Great State of South Dakota?  Just wondering.

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              Easy sdgrizfan_24, filbert and I are sharing the moderating duties for the first time, I think it was more of an inside joke than anything else. Although this thread does have a certain smack feel to it already. By the way, welcome to the board and thanks for posting. Does the sd in sdgrizfan mean you are currently living in the Great State of South Dakota? Just wondering.

Go State!
              Yeah, what he said! I'd hoped the smiley would moderate what would otherwise sound a bit grumpy. Sorry about that, sdgrizfan . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sorry if I offend anyone with the poll, but we have a new toy and I thought I would be the first to use it. Personally I think the Jacks will hold the Griz under 20 points again.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Yes the SD does mean i am from the state of South Dakota.Not so great though.You want to talk football SDSU might as well go to NAIA and play in the Frontier League with Carroll.But you can talk as soon as you win a NC.Better yet win a Great West conference championship first.Or you can just go back to d-2 where you actually can win a few games.

Comment

Forgot one thing....You may say that SDSU only lost to Montana, but just rememeber who won.  Thats enough proof that Montana is better and will always will be better.  The Griz won the '95 and '01 National Championships, and it will be coming back in 2006.  

Comment

i would comment but imma keep my mouth shut on this topic:-X

Comment

See bluehat man you just got nuttin to say.Cuz you know it is true

Comment

Don't ya love it when somebody spouts off about something that happened 5-10 years ago and now act like they're the next best thing since sliced bread. As soon as I say this though they will automatically come back with the, well at least we won a championship... blah, blah...

Congrats on your 7-0 win over a team you say should be in the NAIA and played with 20 some schollies less. 7-0? I guess that would mean that the griz should be, d2?

Comment

Actually it happened four seasons ago. But maybe your right Montana might need to go down to d-2 even though they have won a share of the cnference title each of the past 8 years in the best conference in d-1aa and they have made the playoffs a record 13 straight years .And like i said it will happen again this year!!

Comment

so you got national championships, big deal. u still played a barely applaudable game against our team who should be "D2". we also haven't been in d1 for more than 5 years so you can't be a pompous ass and say we're not D1 material. so you lost to oregon 47-14 apparently you guys aren't d1 material either. you also lost to montana state, cal poly in the first round of the playoffs, who is also a great west football team, and eastern washington. by the way are you related to the mav twins from omaha .

Comment

Working...
                              X