How many names does bigjake have now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many names does bigjake have now?

Just curious what everyone thinks. I believe he posts under 3 names here and 1 name on bisonville. I suspect he also has an identity on several other sites some of which can only be visited illegaly. Anyone with more insight into our tiny-brained friend?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: How many names does bigjake have now?

Originally posted by 89rabbit

Don't you hate that?  Makes me think of this guy on our board.  What was his name?  Oh yea it is your buddy Big Jake*.    

Go State!  ;D

* AKA updm002, feminine_heroine (when he was claiming to be a women), big fan, and most recently GoBisonGo.   :

Add to the list his most recent MavPower.  :  I will say that since I made that post on 2/16/05 that I have come to the believe that GoBisonGo may be Big Jake or he may be sports-buff (another D-II poster who has had many user names).  Since they parrot each other it was hard to tell.  With that said perhaps sports-buff was Big Jake.  

So as a review we are sure (Big Jake has addmited to being): Big Jake, updm002, feminine_heroine, big fan, and MavPower and he might be GoBisonGo.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

he's not sports_buff
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
        he's not sports_buff
        I know, it was just a joke. Thus the winking smiley.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Add to the list his most recent MavPower.  :  I will say that since I made that post on 2/16/05 that I have come to the believe that GoBisonGo may be Big Jake or he may be sports-buff (another D-II poster who has had many user names).  Since they parrot each other it was hard to tell.  With that said perhaps sports-buff was Big Jake.  

So as a review we are sure (Big Jake has addmited to being):  Big Jake, updm002, feminine_heroine, big fan, and MavPower and he might be GoBisonGo.

Go State!  ;D

I think he has also posted under 17_lbs_of_hippy_lettuce , 1963_Champs , Morningside_Rocks , Equestrian_Sux and Weain'tinaconference

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

I think he has also posted under 17_lbs_of_hippy_lettuce , 1963_Champs , Morningside_Rocks , Equestrian_Sux and Weain'tinaconference

Mavs#1
            You do understand your legal exposure caused by your avatar picture, in the context of defamation law and the current and potential future state of the investigation, yes?

There is smack and there is slander. Unless you know for certain the facts of the incident in question, you would be well advised to learn the difference and reconsider certain aspects of your on-line behavior.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

You do understand your legal exposure caused by your avatar picture, in the context of defamation law and the current and potential future state of the investigation, yes?

There is smack and there is slander.  Unless you know for certain the facts of the incident in question, you would be well advised to learn the difference and reconsider certain aspects of your on-line behavior.

Whatever you say Perry Mason? :

Comment

Whatever you say Perry Mason? :
                You're right, I shouldn't have bothered.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I know, it was just a joke.  Thus the winking smiley.

Go State!  ;D
                  In the immortal words of Brook Parent, My Bad.
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I think he has also posted under  17_lbs_of_hippy_lettuce , 1963_Champs , Morningside_Rocks , Equestrian_Sux and  Weain'tinaconference

Mavs#1
                    I laughed when I read this.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum

In the immortal words of Brook Parent, My Bad.
                      Maybe I'm just in a good mood but this made me laugh too. Must be that Dook loss and the Carolina blowout. Can't wait for Saturday night. Roy has the boys playing their best BB at the right time.

Anyone watch any of the TCU vs Utah game on ESPN? Couldn't have been more than 700 fans there.

Comment

You have all missed it. Big Jake has just 1 name. "Moron"

Comment

Doesn't matter what he calls himself..He can sit back and watch the division I ball teams play now as both the ladies and men finished along way down the list to make it to the regionals..in the other division.

Comment

BigJake is obviously sensitive about his weight:

Maybe he should lay off the chips for a while and he wouldn't have to change his name.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                            X