Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Rabbits come down I-29 and get some of this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rabbits come down I-29 and get some of this..

that is unless your scared  

Re: Hey Rabbits come down I-29 and get some of thi

Cool new website 8-) 8-)

www.unofootball.com

Comment

Nice stadium.

You see in D1AA football is much like D1A football. If you play someone below your division it does count as a win towards the post season (not that SDSU really worries about that too much right now). So why would we hurt our program for and easy win (just playing with ya Mav).
      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Been there, enjoyed the campus (did MSCE at Omaha) Cheered the Jacks on against the Mavs. Not a bad facility. Best part tho was their fabulous pool.

Good luck in NCC, and let us know when you step up to the next level. I'm certain that when/if UNO transitions to D-IAA, that your ex-NCC mates will help indoctornate you into new reality.

Enjoy NCC, because of what I've experienced at Omaha, that UNO isn't there for transition to I-AA yet, but it could get there.

BTW, slick, but commercial filled site.

Comment

If UNO moves up to D-I, then maybe SDSU will come down for a visit. Until then, if there is a SDSU-UNO game, it will be played at SDSU. There is a food chain in college athletics.

Comment

Why don't you want to come up to Coughlin? That is the way it works in D1AA. But you'll never know what that is like, you'll be playing in the MIAA.

Comment

The only Caniglia's worth visiting in Omaha is Caniglia's Venice Inn on Pacific just East of 72nd. Try the Chicken Fried Steak!

Mav, get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY OUT!!!
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

When was that photo taken and who were the Mavs playing? The 2 times I was played in Omaha, the crowd wouldn't have equaled that if we added them together.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I think it musta been the U that the mavs were playing i see the white uniforms. them verm town fans like the big city life.

Comment

I will write this smack note while playing the official card game of Omaha.

From the looks of the picture, UNO (Red 2) has a very nice football facility.  UNO (Red 6) also has a beautiful campus.  UNO (Blue 2) desperately needs to upgrade their basketball facility.  

In my opinion, UNO (Blue Reverse) would have a more difficulty moving up to DIAA than the SU's.  UNO (Blue Draw Two) has built their athletic programs on DI drop-outs, many of which wouldn't qualify academically for DI, many of which wouldn't cut it at DIAA.  UNO (Blue 8) would have to overhaul the focus and direction of their entire athletic department.

UNO (You didn't say UNO!  Draw four more!) has a long way to go by any stretch of the imagination.  So why don't the UNO (Draw Four, keep color blue) Mavs stay in their DIAA pasture?

One thing I learned going to State University is how to build a fence to keep UNO (Blue 6)Cows in their DII pen.

Only two cards left to play.  (Blue #1).  UNO!  One card left now.  (Yellow #1).  I win! ;D
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
                      The only Caniglia's worth visiting in Omaha is Caniglia's Venice Inn on Pacific just East of 72nd.  Try the Chicken Fried Steak!

Mav, get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY OUT!!!

Mav#dII has a job!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

LOL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan
                          I will write this smack note while playing the official card game of Omaha.

From the looks of the picture, UNO (Red 2) has a very nice football facility.  UNO (Red 6) also has a beautiful campus.  UNO (Blue 2) desperately needs to upgrade their basketball facility.  

In my opinion, UNO (Blue Reverse) would have a more difficulty moving up to DIAA than the SU's.  UNO (Blue Draw Two) has built their athletic programs on DI drop-outs, many of which wouldn't qualify academically for DI, many of which wouldn't cut it at DIAA.  UNO (Blue 8) would have to overhaul the focus and direction of their entire athletic department.

UNO (You didn't say UNO!  Draw four more!) has a long way to go by any stretch of the imagination.  So why don't the UNO (Draw Four, keep color blue) Mavs stay in their DIAA pasture?

One thing I learned going to State University is how to build a fence to keep UNO (Blue 6)Cows in their DII pen.

Only two cards left to play.  (Blue #1).  UNO!  One card left now.  (Yellow #1).  I win! ;D
                          This is funny.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                            that is unless your scared  

I see a lot of yellow and blue shirts in the crowd. Whats that all about?
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Huskers Lite!!!

Nobody in Nebraska even cares about UNO that must be why you are on this board!

We're not really happy to have you but will accept you here because that's the type of people we are.

But, make no mistake, we don't give two shakes about UNO! Never have, never will!

Go find yourself a rivalry and revel in that!
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X