My own "smack" against SDSU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own "smack" against SDSU.

Lewis and Clark St. of Idaho is #1 in NAIA with a 31-3 record, and you aren't!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nyah, Nyah, you're not #1 in NAIA!!! Aren't you JEALOUS???

Here's the link, read it and weep! http://naia.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl...041906aam.html

That's how smack goes, right? Oh... wait a minute. You mean you're not jealous of the #1 team in NAIA? How can that be? You mean that a D-I team isn't concerned that some team at a lower level is doing well? Next you will tell me that major league baseball teams aren't jealous of what Rookie League teams are doing! And here I thought that major league ballplayers were sitting around thinking "Gee, I wish I was playing for that Rookie League team.  

I guess those of us who try to use the events of lower divisions as smack will have to come up with some other schtick. But it is hard if you don't have anything else to go on.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Disclaimer: The above is satire, but should, of course, not be read as satire of anyone who posts here.  

Re: My own "smack" against SDSU.

That is a great post RodentiaX! I'd say we are all blessed by your presence.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1
      Next you will tell me that major league baseball teams aren't jealous of what Rookie League teams are doing! And here I thought that major league ballplayers were sitting around thinking "Gee, I wish I was playing for that Rookie League team.  

I might argue that if you are on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays that the rookie league might not look too bad. Losing all those games can't be fun.

Comment

[/quote]
        I might argue that if you are on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays that the rookie league might not look too bad. Losing all those games can't be fun.
        [/quote]

Scott Kazmir would probably agree with you
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Yeah, but you might have to play with Delmont Young. A bit of a hothead.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2423307
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Don't look now but somebody's baseball team is ranked pretty high. Invite us up to brookings and we will show you how the national pastime is played.

The No. 6 Nebraska-Omaha baseball team pounded out a season-high 19 hits to defeat Upper Iowa University 14-6 on Wednesday at the Ballpark at Boys Town.

UNO improved to 40-8 on the year and has now put together back-to-back 40-win seasons for the first time in school history.

Comment

Please read the first post of this thread!

Comment

But UNO isn't #1 like Lewis and Clark College!

Comment

Plus there playing in DIV II. Go over to the Coyote site and boast...I see your alter ego Gaypower has been over there and got told to basically shut the H*ll up there too. ;D ;D ;D

Hows it feel when even your own conference web sites shut you down?

Comment

A couple of great programs move up to D1 and now UNO can win 40+ games because the competition is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                      A couple of great programs move up to D1 and now UNO can win 40+ games because the competition is gone.

A couple of great programs move up??? Since I know you are not talking about SDSU...exactly who were you talking about??

Comment

[smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]when it rains it pours. i believe he is referring to the higher quality teams that compete in all ncc sports and the ones that excel at baseball along with others

Comment

Gee, you slap around some transitional d-II team... real impressive... come back when you beat some REAL teams, little boy!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Mav, Mav, Mav...go back and check out SDSU's baseball history as compared to the University of Oinkmaha [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]...I think you will find that a pretty good program left the NCC for better competition.  The Jacks through history have been at most times at par or stronger than the lonely ones. [smiley=happy.gif]

As of now...wow, we have a very young team consisting entirely of Frosh and Soph's. with a very few upper classmen and are holding our own against more mature teams within the Big XII and Big X.

LALALALALALALALALALALALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSE EEEEEEERRRRRRR!  GO BACK TO YOUR FENCE POST.  Use the scratch pad...better yet pound your head on a rock to clear all of that rose colored webbing in your head free. [smiley=lolk.gif]

Then again, I don't know why I even bother with you...obviously you have nothing better to do with your life than to let everyone in the cyber world know how much of a Dumb Ass you are.

BYE BYE [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]BYE BYE [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]BYE BYE [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif].  DEN OUT...Time to take a dive with this beautiful equestrian looking at me. [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                              Gee, you slap around some transitional d-II team... real impressive... come back when you beat some REAL teams, little boy!
                              Tell me that you didn't lose to a NAIA team (Sioux Falls) at home. First to morningside in basketball and then this.

Comment

Working...
                              X