Boring...simply boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring...simply boring

This smackboard is lifeless. I thought D1 was exciting. Guess not.

Re: Boring...simply boring

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
    Walleye opener this week in Minnesota. Wonder if the fish were biting?

I saw one of the non-DI South Dakota college teams dominated their conference track tourney this week. A couple of FB players anchored the men's effort. They should have a good year in the lower ranks.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I see UNO is teaching the alphabet. They started with the letter Z. Z is for Zero, which is the UNO chances of ever being a D1 university.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
          I see UNO is teaching the alphabet. They started with the letter Z. Z is for Zero, which is the UNO chances of ever being a D1 university.

and the chances that SDSU mens basketball will be any good after all the defections and mayhem. ( i.e. see Duke lacrosse team.)

Comment

Hey little guy, I know all this "grown up" talk on the rest of the boards is boring to you so here is cookie and go outside and play with your D-II friends.

Go State!  

Comment

I can't imagine this smack board being anymore boring than the NCC in a few years when you are playing Dakota State and Upper Iowa on a regular basis for conference championships. Gotta love the evolving state of Division II Athletics (Insert Sarcasm Here).
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

[quote author=1bunnies link=1147722312/0#3 date=1147782264]I see UNO is teaching the alphabet. They started with the letter Z. Z is for Zero, which is the UNO chances of ever being a D1 university.

and the chances that SDSU mens basketball will be any good after all the defections and mayhem. ( i.e. see Duke lacrosse team.)[/quote]

OR, you could just look down the road (i.e. see Husker basketball team): http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=...;u_sid=2171799

Walker is looking at leaving Huskers

LINCOLN - Guard Marcus Walker apparently is trying to leave the Nebraska basketball team.

Walker and his family members couldn't be reached Monday night to directly confirm information from sources that the freshman from Kansas City, Mo., has requested a scholarship release.

Todd Magwire, Walker's high school coach at Kansas City O'Hara, said:

"I'm loyal to Nebraska and I'm loyal to Marcus, so Coach Novsek and Coach Collier are the people you need to talk to. That's all I'm saying. They need to release whatever happens there."

Neither NU head coach Barry Collier nor assistant Doug Novsek returned phone calls Monday night.

If Walker leaves, he would be the fourth underclassman from last season's opening-day roster not to return ...
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

don't you wanna be in the a and b range like the grades i got this semester ;D

Comment

It's apparently more fun for you and you have no outside interest in SDSU!!!

It's time for you to run along and play with your little D-II friends like the cute little Augie Doggie!!! :P

Good luck, good bye, and good riddence to Mavericks#1!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

sorry I am not leaving. Much like your string of non championship seasons I am here to stay.

Comment

sorry I am not leaving. Much like your string of non championship seasons I am here to stay.
                        Yeah, like a bad case of the Clap!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                          [quote author=Mavericks#1 link=1147722312/0#10 date=1148345535]sorry I am not leaving. Much like your string of non championship seasons I am here to stay.
                          Yeah, like a bad case of the Clap![/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Priceless!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

It is understandable that you are bored, you're only interested in talking smack, but you just have nothing to go on.

Comment

Mavs#1, I thought you were enlightened enough to prevent being bored. You could always liven things up on the USD, NCC, or UNO hockey boards ;D

Of course, we may ask you for your opinion when the NCC finally sinks into D-2 oblivion.......

Comment

Working...
                              X