Isn't Brookings Amazing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Brookings Amazing...

We got the 6th Street construction ahead of schedule.  Lowes building a new home improvement store here.  An athletic program doing as well as can be expected in Division one and adding new programs.  Daktronics paying students low wages and expanding.  Brookings is growing.  And we have no bad smells around the town 8-)  Dang, Im proud to live in Brookings right now. And who could forget our 4.3 million dollar new aquatic center.

Re: Isn't Brookings Amazing...

Brookings also has a state-of-the-art performing arts center, a forthcoming wellness center (don't forget to say thanks to El Presidente when you see him), a major retail center in the works east of I-29, and increased event activity at the Swiftel Center. Most SD cities are envious. ;D

btw, bluehatman, you mean that Dak is giving valuable work experience to SDSU students.

Comment

i forgot about the valuable work experience, after being sent up to electronic assembly for 12 hours last night heh. lack of work in our department due to metal shop issues.

Comment

Electronic Assembly?? Putting together circuit boards? I feel for ya, man!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
        X