Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the Huskers won't be playing you next year

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=...;u_sid=2190518

Bad news Jack fans.  It looks like the Huskers probably won't be playing you next year.  Orders from our AD Steve Pederson to upgrade our schedule.  He doesn't want to play many of the 100 bottom feeders in the NCAA and unfortunately that means you!  Played too many bad teams last year which hurt attendance.
    Oh well at least you can look forward to playing my beloved Roos.  You almost beat them in the RPI ratings last year.

Re: I guess the Huskers won't be playing you next

I would guess that Nebraska's trepidation when it comes to the Jackrabbits has more to do with Final Scores then anything else.  

Men

Neb. 76 - SDSU 67

Women

SDSU 68 - Neb. 49  

Both games played in Lincoln.

Go State!  

P.S.  Just in case you forgot

Men

SDSU 72 - UMKC 65

Comment

i wondered when the dilholes would come back. i was hoping for another month with out them. oh well. i thought you liked the huskers, but apparently like a leech you suck on to who ever does better. mav finally got a day off from working in the ditches with the chaingang. screw water he needs to make us feel like we're missing something. singing ditch digging songs are what mav fans do best.

Comment

I must correct you bluehat. If Mav dipstick or whatever sucked on to whoever does best like a leech, they would have become Rabbit fans years ago.

Comment

They really ought to get over their shame and jealousy.

Comment

MAVPOWER, you really need to do your research before coming on here and talking smack... or do the even teach you HOW to do research at UNO?

And why is your school's initals the same as a card game.... why not call yourselves "Old Maid," since you'll be left behind when the rest of the NCC makes the move to D-I!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Yet another pointless, unintelligent post by the Nebraska half breeds. i think the ncc leftover schools might be able to diseminate what exactly is the point of this message. the humor never seems to die with these guys around.

Comment

Hey boys, don't be mad at me. Be mad at steve pederson. He is the one who is ordering an upgrade. He is the one who wants to get rid of the bottom feeders. I can't help it if you were 8-20 and 287th in the RPI rankings. The bad news is that you aren't very good - the good news is you can't go much lower than that.
                Hey, blue hat man I do like the huskers. What in my post implies that I don't like the Huskers. I drove down to 3 games last year - one of which was to see your team and the 10 fans it brought.

Comment

If you were at the game then you know that it was a lot closer then the 9 points of the final margin. We had our chances to win that game. Kinda embarrassing for the "Mighty" Huskers to almost lose to our 2nd year in D-I Jackrabbits Men's team and to get hammered at home by our Women's team. As far as the SDSU faithful we had a great gathering before the game. During our conversations people started compairing tickets and although most of us asked to be sat in the Jackrabbit section our tickets were spread out all over the arena. I guess they didn't want the Jackrabbit nation sitting together and making a lot of noies. Kinda bush league if you ask me. Even UMKC put us all together. Oh well, what are you going to do with Big Red.

I will say it was the a lot more fun going to Bob Devaney Sports Center in Lincoln then it ever was going to the Sapp Gym in Omaha (what a dump).

Go State!

Comment

If memory serves me correct we were up by a bunch and went to sleep and you came back. We then woke up and beat you by 10.
                    But you may be right about the crowd - I just noticed the people sitting behind the sdsu bench and there didn't seem to be many jacks fans that nite.
                    UMKC is so grateful to have anybody attend their games they will let you sit anywhere you want. Before you start feeling too good about yourself remember that umkc relegated your school to Hale Gym which isn't exactly Cameron Indoor Arena.
                    I would give you props about beating the female huskers but the only women's sports I follow are softball and vb. Just not interested in women's bb.

Comment

We were in Hale because Wal-Mart has it's annual meeting in KC and,evey year they take over the Roos home court so they move a few games to Hale (including Conf. games).  I would have thought as a big UMKC fan you would have known that.  

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                        http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2190518

Bad news Jack fans.  It looks like the Huskers  probably won't be playing you next year.  Orders from our AD Steve Pederson to upgrade our schedule.  He doesn't want to play many of the 100 bottom feeders in the NCAA and unfortunately that means you!  Played too many bad teams last year which hurt attendance.
                        Oh well at least you can look forward to playing my beloved Roos.  You almost beat them in the RPI ratings last year.

Mavpower, Steve Pederson is the AD at THE University of Nebraska not the red-headed step-child in Omaha. Why are you referring to him as "your" AD?

What did we do to attract som much attention from freakin' UNO fans to this board? Talk about a school that was easy to forget was even in the NCC!!!

GO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK AND STAY PUT!

Wow, had to get it off my chest!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

ditto that i copy those thoughts. orders from our school say UNO can stay D2 where they can suck at basketball, end up behind USD in football, and stay near the bottom in all the other sports you guys have. seriously first you say UN is your school but your name says MAVPOWER, ignorant F. then you say your beloved Roos from UMKC 3 teams, just friggen pick one as the school you like the most. oh wait your favorite school is UNO and whoever plays SDSU right???? you are the bottom feeder here, trying to suck something from this category at the bottom of this web board. maybe you are just disappointed at the numerous times SDSU beat your mavs in the NCC and miss getting your a$$ handed to you in those games against us. I dunno, I'm hungry where's the fast food service you UNO grads are known for performing on a regular basis.

Comment

No need to worry about UNO or any morons who consider themselves UNO supporters. Waste of time. Now, if you want to hammer them for being morons, totally acceptable. Understand that they are too stupid and ignorant to realize they are morons. A form of bliss as they say.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                              No need to worry about UNO or any morons who consider themselves UNO supporters.  Waste of time.  Now, if you want to hammer them for being morons, totally acceptable.  Understand that they are too stupid and ignorant to realize they are morons.  A form of bliss as they say.
                              Excellent diagnosis! ;D ;D ;D

Like the comedian Ron White says, " You can fix most things, but you can't fix stupid!"

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X