Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of SDSU Alums Child

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Dad, Please don't put me into the car for an awful weekend of SDSU fb! Can't we go to Adventureland instead or just about anywhere but Brookings.

Re: Picture of SDSU Alums Child

I find nothing funny about the website that you posted here. Where is your sensitivity? I think all working parents have to deal with leaving their children at various day care centers. Being left at a care center can appear very threatening to a young child. I dont see the humor at all. I can't believe that the between the finance problems at UNO and SDSU and NDSU getting campus visits from the Mid Con officals, that your ego is so down that you have to post stuff like this to make yourself feel better. How low can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
      I find nothing funny about the website that you posted here. Where is your sensitivity? I think all working parents have to deal with leaving their children at various day care centers. Being left at a care center can appear very threatening to a young child. I dont see the humor at all. I can't believe that the between the finance problems at UNO and SDSU and NDSU getting campus visits from the Mid Con officals, that your ego is so down that you have to post stuff like this to make yourself feel better. How low can you get?
      When you're a uno fan, and you've got nothing left (not that you ever had much), dignity is no longer an option.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Business must be slow at the Wendy's drive-through.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Moronpower strikes again. Loser!

Comment

Working...
          X