Isn't Omaha Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Omaha Amazing

There you people are in South Dakota and struggling like crazy to raise a stinkin 20 million dollars for sdsu and one of our local citizens contributes 35 billion dollars to improve the world. We have philanthropy alive and well in Omaha and what do have? Well - I guess you can claim video poker on 41st in beautful Sioux Falls. I am glad I am in Omaha with Warren Buffet and The CWS and I hope you enjoy your video poker.

Re: Isn't Omaha Amazing

So how much of Warren's billions went to that powerhouse UNO athletic department, hmm?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

I know this isn't a gift to SDSU, but $70 million to improve scientific research and education in South Dakota is more philanthropy than UNO will ever dream of seeing.........

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
        There you people are in South Dakota and struggling like crazy to raise a stinkin 20 million dollars for sdsu and one of our local citizens contributes 35 billion dollars to improve the world. We have philanthropy alive and well in Omaha and what do have? Well - I guess you can claim video poker on 41st in beautful Sioux Falls. I am glad I am in Omaha with Warren Buffet and The CWS and I hope you enjoy your video poker.
        RIIIGHT... keep telling yourself that as you deliver that tasty UNO pizza!

The only good things to come out of Omaha are Interstate 29 and Interstate 80!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
          [quote author=MAVPOWER link=1151380671/0#0 date=1151380670]There you people are in South Dakota and struggling like crazy to raise a stinkin 20 million dollars for sdsu and one of our local citizens contributes 35 billion dollars to improve the world. We have philanthropy alive and well in Omaha and what do have? Well - I guess you can claim video poker on 41st in beautful Sioux Falls. I am glad I am in Omaha with Warren Buffet and The CWS and I hope you enjoy your video poker.
          RIIIGHT... keep telling yourself that as you deliver that tasty UNO pizza!

The only good things to come out of Omaha are Interstate 29 and Interstate 80!
          [/quote]

Actually, I-29 goes through Council Bluffs just to avoid Omaha . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

By Jove, I think you're right, old bean! ;D
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
              There you people are in South Dakota and struggling like crazy to raise a stinkin 20 million dollars for sdsu and one of our local citizens contributes 35 billion dollars to improve the world.  We have philanthropy alive and well in Omaha and what do have?  Well - I guess you can claim video poker on 41st in beautful Sioux Falls.  I am glad I am in Omaha with Warren Buffet and The CWS and I hope you enjoy your video poker.
              MAVPOWER, you are on a SOUTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY chat board.

Now that the CWS is over, Omaha is officially of the map for another 12 months!

Try this board for wasting your time at work at McDonald's when things are a little slow! http://www.omahachamber.org/

Yeah, thanks for asking, I will have the fries with that!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Yes Omaha is very amazing, especially the leadership at UNO. Their Beef Club has suspended support for UNO athletics. There is a very interesting thread going on over at D2 Football.

http://www.d2football.com/board/inde...showtopic=1106

Comment

UNO => University of NO Opportunity

Comment

notice another cry for help from our lil cows. but they won't acknowledge their own problems. our pasture is a lot more greener than theirs is at this time. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. too bad their money tree is lacking the green stuff.

Comment

The Omaha civic leaders are probably wishing for a big housecleaning on the UNO campus right now.....what a disgrace to such a fine city. Perhaps the Mav twins can take some time off from their fast food and janitorial duties to raise a public outcry over the growing mess at the University of No Opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                        The Omaha civic leaders are probably wishing for a big housecleaning on the UNO campus right now.....what a disgrace to such a fine city. Perhaps the Mav twins can take some time off from their fast food and janitorial duties to raise a public outcry over the growing mess at the University of No Opportunity.
                        UNO can be fixed!

They just need an improvement plan that will work!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Our score so far:

MAVPOWER: one exceptionally lame attempt at smack.

Jackrabbit fans: Ten exceptionally topical and witty responses.

Game, set, match: Jackrabbit fans.

I say--Barkeep! A round for the house!!!!
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Blue Moon for me, Filbert!
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                              Blue Moon for me, Filbert!
                              Would that be with or without the orange slice?
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X