Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU's fans reaction to a mid cont invite

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtrGNK...eeping_man.jpg

Those are the typical SDSU supporters after they hear you get to play Centenary and my beloved UMKC every year. Excitement in the air.

Re: SDSU's fans reaction to a mid cont invite

look its mavpower looking to rally for some attention. much like the angels this year the rally cries have no impact. :'( want a cookie little boy

Comment

Moronpower appears to be jealous

Comment

What's really lame is that you've already used this picture to "smack" the NCC.

From d2football.com and Mavpower...

http://www.d2football.com/board/inde...showtopic=1180

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...4&ei=UTF-8

Roger Thomas is in the front with our leader Nancy Belck in the background and I think that is the President of SCSU in the background working hard on finding new ncc members. You can tell they are making a lot of progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
          What's really lame is that you've already used this picture to "smack" the NCC.

Roger Thomas is in the front with our leader Nancy Belck in the background and I think that is the President of SCSU in the background working hard on finding new ncc members. You can tell they are making a lot of progress.

Have you seen JBNJBQ attemps at smack through pictures? Now that is what I call lame. Keep up the good work Mavpower. By the way what are you doing on a D2 football site?

Mavs#1

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
            [quote author=Rabbitlivinginverm link=1151809074/0#3 date=1151853145]What's really lame is that you've already used this picture to "smack" the NCC.

Have you seen JBNJBQ attemps at smack through pictures?  Now that is what I call lame. Keep up the good work Mavpower. By the way what are you doing on a D2 football site?

Mavs#1[/quote]

I'm not saying anything about JBNJBQ's pics :. I like to read up on what's happenning over there. Seems like UNO's quandry has overshadowed UND's announcement and USD's planned study.

Comment

Actually, I give MAVPOWER props for some pretty good self-effacing smack over there on D2football.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                Actually, I give MAVPOWER props for some pretty good self-effacing smack over there on D2football.

It's good smack over there, I got a laugh; but, not so good here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                  [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1151809074/0#4 date=1151880015]... and USD's planned study.
                  And now -- what a surprise -- uno is planning a study.

UNO: Forever the followers. But now they're following usd. One has to wonder, just how much worse can it get at that card game/pizza shop university?

And whatever happened to all that talk out of the mav wonder twins about our DI pipedream? Funny how that disappeared. Now they want their chancellor run out of town because she's of the same school of thought they were less than a year ago. Leaders lead and the view for uno, usd and the rest never changes.
                  @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                  --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Jackfanny,

I was upset that she wouldn't even consider that we might go D1. I am still not sure that it would be the right move for us. Looking at UNC and SDSU I am still not sold if it is the right thing to do.

One thing that I do know that Howard Hawks has said that he will help UNO out. This is the same Howard Hawks that has the UNL baseball field named after him and the same guy that just dropped a few million into the Tom and Nancy Osborne football complex. Living in Lincoln you should know that. I doubt that SDSU has anyone that wants to throw that kind of cash around.

Mavs#1

Comment

This is the same Howard Hawks that has the UNL baseball field named after him and the same guy that just dropped a few million into the Tom and Nancy Osborne football complex. Living in Lincoln you should know that. I doubt that SDSU has anyone that wants to throw that kind of cash around.
                      I'm well aware of who Mr. Hawks is. Thank you very much. God help him if he ends up with his name on anything at uno like Mr. Sapp did.

I heard Belk's radio interview Friday. She said Hawks and Sokol were well aware of the dept's budget woes and had sat in meetings where staffing cuts were discussed as a distinct possibility. Where was all that cash they want to throw around?
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

It is a he said vs. she said.  Lets see??  Hawks and Sokol have given money away freely in the past and Hilary Belk has proven she could care less about athletics. Who are you going to believe? Notice Belk did not come out and talk until she started to receive all kinds of heat.

P.S. I am sure Coughlin is proud to have his name on a high school stadium? :-[ :-[ :-[

Comment

It is a he said vs. she said. Lets see?? Hawks and Sokol have given money away freely in the past and Hilary Belk has proven she could care less about athletics. Who are you going to believe? Notice Belk did not come out and talk until she started to receive all kinds of heat.
                          Mavs Rule, you need to start marshalling up the troops in Omaha to put pressure on Belck to make real decisions in order for the UNO atletic department to have a shot at a decent future. It seems like the quagmire down there just gets worse and worse.........

P.S. I am sure Coughlin is proud to have his name on a high school stadium? :-[ :-[ :-[
                          I believe that the lights that were installed several years ago was a joint venture between SDSU and the Brookings School District that allowed the Bobcats to play their home games there and gave SDSU the option to hold games at night. In a town of about 20,000, it doesn't make much sense to have two lighted football fields that are used four to six times per year. I think it was a good step for town-gown relations and I enjoy being able to watch football under the lights. 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                            http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtrGNKdElj0Bu8GjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12db5mqhh/EXP=1151895110/**http%3a//presentationhelper.co.uk/graphics/sleeping_man.jpg

Those are the typical SDSU supporters after they hear you get to play Centenary and my beloved UMKC every year.  Excitement in the air.

This looks a lot like my post from last year:

[quote author=JBNJBQ link=1131970930/0#0 date=NOV 14, 2005

Crowd reaction to UNO making playoffs

They must have been handing out free cheese in order to get that many people together at one time! It certainly wasn't at one of their games.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're not only an idiot, but a plagiarist too.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I for one am glad that we don't have a picture of MAVPOWER's reaction to the news about SDSU and the Mid-Con. His continual jealousy and shame is bad enough, but I don't need a picture of him crapping his pants after hearing the news.

Comment

Working...
                              X