Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE BY OWNER

U NO LONGER NEEDS

ASKING PRICE= $400,000 BUT WILL TAKE LESS?

A bit too much in my opinion.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: FOR SALE BY OWNER

LOL......Mankato doesn't like the color scheme.....maybe some high school team will buy it at the Nebraska State Surplus Auction for a couple bucks or so.........well, that is if UNO axes its football team in the next year or so.......

Seriously, that scoreboard will probably get replaced sooner or later by one of the older models in the Daktronics catalog.

Comment

i think the mav bots sold their computers to donate to the UNO athletic department haven't seen a sign of them around here lately. : one can only dream.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
        i think the mav bots sold their computers to donate to the UNO athletic department haven't seen a sign of them around here lately. : one can only dream.
        They'll be back. I'm guessing that they're currently running a lemonade stand in the Old Market area as a fundraiser for the UNO atheltic department. Their computers probably wouldn't bring enough money to justify the hassle.

Comment

JBNJBQ, that is hilarious!

You are the king of the photo post, I bow down!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I see on the bottom right of the scoreboard, that the Mav Bots employer was a sponsor. Apparently down in Omaha, they are not a generous as the Binker's are in Brookings.

Comment

Working...
            X