Mav Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mav Challenge

All right Mav Twins, time to put up or shut up. You have been eerily silent on the current UNO budget problems. If you can't come up with anything to defend it, you should admit BEFORE you try to post any other smack. Come on boys, you CAN do better. Lets hear some real smack-back on the million dollar deficits, booster club money, cutting positions, etc.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Re: Mav Challenge

No doubt about it. People at UNO dropped the ball in terms of promoting hockey. They didn't put enough focus in promoting the hockey program and they were crazy to move into the qwest arena with all its higher expense. Go to d2fb.com and you can read tons on uno's problems. We have discussed them ad nauseum. Despite the hockey woes we still avg. 5k a game and are one of the leaders in d1 hockey attendance. Far better than your bb attendance.
    Also, there is some irony in that uno fans are not at all afraid to discuss our problems (see d2fb.com) but yet when I post an article from a very legitimate site (espn.com) about 2 of your former athletes in smack it gets pulled. We are not afraid to discuss our problems. Apparently you people are.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=...10652d=2210652

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
      No doubt about it.  People at UNO dropped the ball in terms of promoting hockey.  They didn't put enough focus in promoting the hockey program and they were crazy to move into the qwest arena with all its higher expense. Go to d2fb.com and you can read tons on uno's problems.  We have discussed them ad nauseum.  Despite the hockey woes we still avg. 5k a game and are one of the leaders in d1 hockey attendance.  Far better than your bb attendance.
      Also, there is some irony in that uno fans are not at all afraid to discuss our problems (see d2fb.com) but yet when I post an article from a very legitimate site (espn.com) about 2 of your former athletes in smack it gets pulled.  We are not afraid to discuss our problems.   Apparently you people are.

I don't think it was the link... I think it was the COMMENTS that forced it to be pulled... If I recall, they smacked of a bit of racial undertones.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Since I never saw your comments about the athletes that got in trouble, I can't really respond. However, I would also say that those issues have been discussed at length on this board as well. In fact there were a couple of threads dedicated just to that topic. As for your attendance figures, all I would ask you is that with an estimate or actual turnstyle clicks?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

5000 a game from a metro area with a population of several hundred thousand does not compare to SDSU football with a Brookings area population of 25,000. We put 6000-7000 thousand in the stands for FB. UNO is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
            Also, there is some irony in that uno fans are not at all afraid to discuss our problems (see d2fb.com) but yet when I post an article from a very legitimate site (espn.com) about 2 of your former athletes in smack it gets pulled.  We are not afraid to discuss our problems.   Apparently you people are.

Great point Mavpower. Anytime you mention the fact their AD had some
            Jerry Springer like issues your post gets yanked. Not to mention the football player who had 14 lbs of pot.

Comment

Again, you fecking MORONS don't get it... it's not the news its the COMMENTS

Jeez, those stitches from the lobotomies too tight? Criminy!!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
              X