Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Omaha Amazing - Part 2

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=...;u_sid=2208113

Truly a great day in Omaha. It is nice to know we are living in the crown jewel of the midwest. If only you people would have listened to me when I kept telling you what a spectacular place omaha is. Omaha, UNO, the Huskers - what more could a fan ask for.

Don't feel too badly up in SD. I am sure you have some nice things, too. The downtown Holiday Inn has a nice lunch buffet and I hear they now have a daily paper in Argus Leader there. Not a lot going on but at least it is something.

Oh yeah - I can't leave my friends down in KC out of this. They have some nice things like Gates and Sons. Great beef down there but I would appreciate it more if they didn't serve it on Wonder Bread.

Omaha - what a place!!!!

Re: Isn't Omaha Amazing - Part 2

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
    http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=46&u_sid=2208113

Truly a great day in Omaha. It is nice to know we are living in the crown jewel of the midwest. If only you people would have listened to me when I kept telling you what a spectacular place omaha is. Omaha, UNO, the Huskers - what more could a fan ask for.

Don't feel too badly up in SD. I am sure you have some nice things, too. The downtown Holiday Inn has a nice lunch buffet and I hear they now have a daily paper in Argus Leader there. Not a lot going on but at least it is something.

Oh yeah - I can't leave my friends down in KC out of this. They have some nice things like Gates and Sons. Great beef down there but I would appreciate it more if they didn't serve it on Wonder Bread.

Omaha - what a place!!!!

Yeah, all you need is a bulletproof vest and a lobotomy and you're all set!
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Omaha Rocks!!! This article confirms what I already knew.

Comment

1) If the Mavbots "know" it, it is false.
        2) The people who did this survey obviously did not calculate the presence of the Mavbots in Omaha.
        3) How in the world is this Smack against SDSU? If the Mavbots posted "I had a peanut butter sandwich, and it was good! Take THAT SDSU!!!" and called it smack against SDSU it would be no different. Just desperate jealous flailing.

Comment

You don't understand. To people in Omaha, that was smack.

Sad, really.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

wow lame. maybe the fumes from the stockyards are getting to the bots. or the over 1 million dollar deficit is leading them to looking at distracting people from their athletic departments shortfalls.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              wow lame.  maybe the fumes from the stockyards are getting to the bots.  or the over 1 million dollar deficit is leading them to looking at distracting people from their athletic departments shortfalls.
              I'm still hedging my bet on the lobotomy! ;D
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

wow lame.  maybe the fumes from the stockyards are getting to the bots.  or the over 1 million dollar deficit is leading them to looking at distracting people from their athletic departments shortfalls.

In the middle of summer and after a good rain, you can smell Omaha all the way up in Brookings!!!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

This thread has to be the lamest sequel since Speed 2.............. : : :

Comment

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/...49799&src=

Looks like the mav boys attempt at working at Horseman Park operating machinary failed and cost people some good money. kinda like their schools leadership losing over a million dollars.

Comment

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/...49799&src=

Looks like the mav boys attempt at working at Horseman Park operating machinary failed and cost people some good money.  kinda like their schools leadership losing over a million dollars.
                      Hey, we got some pub on Espn over it. Doubt you will see Brookings on ESPN anytime sonn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                        [quote author=thebluehatman link=1153281050/0#9 date=1153603676]http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/...49799&src=

Looks like the mav boys attempt at working at Horseman Park operating machinary failed and cost people some good money. kinda like their schools leadership losing over a million dollars.
                        Hey, we got some pub on Espn over it. Doubt you will see Brookings on ESPN anytime sonn.[/quote]

Whoopee... I guarantee we'll have a hell of a lot more coverage on ESPN over the next few years than your pitiful school will get in the Omaha Shopping Circular!!

Unless, of course, UNO drops football!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

stupid stupid lil mav that wasn't on espn :'(. it was on cnn don't they teach reading in the UNO learning program? sorry to get your hopes up about it being on espn. C-N-N does not equal E-S-P-N

Comment

Note to Mavrick fans, this is what ESPN coverage looks like.

Coach Nagy is interviewed by ESPNU's Larry Conley after the Jackrabbits victory at the Guardians Classic.

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                              Note to Mavrick fans, this is what ESPN coverage looks like.

Coach Nagy is interviewed by ESPNU's Larry Conley after the Jackrabbits victory at the Guardians Classic.

Go State!  

Is Larry Conley asking him what two of his basketball players were doing in a female's dorm room late at night??? I am sure that Nagy said that they were busy hitting the books :-? :-?

Mavs#1

Comment

Working...
                              X