Go Wisconsin Lacrosse!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Wisconsin Lacrosse!!

You guys are about as much fun as sliding down a 100 foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol. My money says we get more fans at our first game than you do at yours.

Re: Go Wisconsin Lacrosse!!

so you're saying UNO is gonna draw about 10,000 fans?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
      so you're saying UNO is gonna draw about 10,000 fans?

bank it bluehat boy!!

Comment

i'll put money on there being at least 500 people in the tailgate area during the game if its rainy more if its nice out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
          My money says we get more fans at our first game than you do at yours.
          Every Boy Scout and Girl Scout troop in the Omaha metro that uno can bribe with free tickets will be there. BFD.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

You guys are about as much fun as sliding down a 100 foot razor blade into a pool of alcohol. My money says we get more fans at our first game than you do at yours.
            You've got a good opponent (Nebraska-Kearney) and it's a night game. We drew just 5,737 for Lacrosse last year. Kearney got 8,800 for UNO at Kearney last year. And UNO got 9,700 (nice round number... hmmm.... ) for its home opener in 2005. It's possible you'll do better. I do think we'll do better than 5737 this year. The students seem more interested this year, from what I can gather. I hope we get 8,000 or more.

Comment

Lacrosse is a sport.

La Crosse is a city in Wisconsin.

Any reason for this thread to continue?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

My money says we get more fans at our first game than you do at yours.

Save your money!

I heard Belk will be at the game circling the field in her cadilac asking for donations to help the $2,000,000 deficit and save your athletic program at uno(dII). hahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I'm assuming this thread was actually intended to be a shot at our women's soccer program as you seemed to target last year with some intensity. However, starting out 2-0 against actual D1 teams makes that somewhat difficult.
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                    I'm assuming this thread was actually intended to be a shot at our women's soccer program as you seemed to target last year with some intensity. However, starting out 2-0 against actual D1 teams makes that somewhat difficult.
                    You're probably right, but the general incoherence of the first post in this thread made it especially difficult to glean a meaning.

(I delight in using multisyllabic words to throw the UNO guys off, because I'm just mean that way)
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

(I delight in using multisyllabic words to throw the UNO guys off, because I'm just mean that way)
                      So you like to confound the UNO fans' comprehension using obfuscation?
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                        [quote author=filbert link=1156809647/0#9 date=1156866544]

So you like to confound the UNO fans' comprehension using obfuscation?[/quote]

Yah.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://www.badgerlacrosse.org/index.shtml

Go Wisconsin Lacrosse!!

Comment

More Wisconsin Lacrosse for those of you who haven't had enough.

Comment

Now that SDSU is in the Mid-Con, someone had better take away the razor blades from Mavs Rule.

Comment

Working...
                              X