Cereal Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal Bowl

Only 6,800 showed up. I was pi$$ed that we only had 7,600 fans show up to our game. I wish you would have had 20,000 show up to see how bad your football team really is. Does Coach Stig know anything about equestrian, maybe they can find a home for him over there.  Because he obviously knows nothing about football.

Can you say 1-11. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Cereal Bowl

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    Only 6,800 showed up. I was pi$$ed that we only had 7,600 fans show up to our game. I wish you would have had 20,000 show up to see how bad your football team really is. Does Coach Stig know anything about equestrian, maybe they can find a home for him over there. Because he obviously knows nothing about football.

Can you say 1-11. ;D ;D ;D ;D

C'mon now. This is like three or four separate smack threads on the same game. We deserve to be smacked, I'll give you that, but maybe you can put it all in one thread. I'm not going to defend Stig today.

Comment

PHD, he can't help it if he lacks originality... he lives in Omaha... when he's not dodging drive-bys, his brain is turning to Jell-O due to the fumes from the Stockyards!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Mavs Drool doesn't even realize that we only have 11 games on the schedule; there's no way we could actually go 1-11......I think the EPA needs to check the air quality outside of his house......must be more than the fumes from the stockyards.......

Comment

Working...
        X