Everything is OK now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is OK now

Well now that the soccer team got a huge win over College of St Mary you can all forget about your fb game. You couldn't beat Creighton this year so you had to go schedule an naia team. Oh well a "W" is a "W" even if you have to do it against a school 1/10 your size.

Re: Everything is OK now

Do the Wisconsin La Crosse fighting eagles have a womens soccer team? Maybe you can get some revenge for the football game by pounding their womens soccer team. By the way I saw the D1AA top 25 came out and oddly enough SDSU wasn't included? Just because you lost at home to a D3 school whose football program is basically an intramural football team is no reason to leave you out of the Top 25.

UNO on the other hand is undefeated in womens soccer, womens volleyball and football. What a great way to start the fall season!!

Montana 156  SDSU 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
      Do the Wisconsin La Crosse fighting eagles have a womens soccer team? Maybe you can get some revenge for the football game by pounding their womens soccer team. By the way I saw the D1AA top 25 came out and oddly enough SDSU wasn't included? Just because you lost at home to a D3 school whose football program is basically an intramural football team is no reason to leave you out of the Top 25.

UNO on the other hand is undefeated in womens soccer, womens volleyball and football. What a great way to start the fall season!!

Montana 156 SDSU 3
      I would point out that our women's soccer team did beat UNI and Northern Illinois and the volleyball team has beaten Gonzaga, NDSU, Weber State, Washington State and Oregon State.

Who has UNO beaten?

Volleyball: Central Missouri, Pittsburg State, William Jewell, Emporia, Ft. Hays, Missouri Western and Northwest Missouri.

Soccer: Crookston, Rockhurst, Truman State, Missouri Southern

So you're basically world champs, if the world is D2 (and lower) Missouri and Kansas universities (plus Crookston).

As for football, I have no defense. Smack away. We deserve it. And I admit, that is truly a quality win for UNO against Kearney, a very good D2 program. Looks like a good year for UNO football ahead. Congrats on that. Good crowd, too (~8000).

Comment

CROOKSTON?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

UWL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Here is a picture you will like.......

Have fun in the GPAC when the "new ncc" crumbles. hahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Actually, the GPAC is a Christian-based school conference... the dirty little heathens at UNO wouldn't get in... though it would be fun to see the University of Sioux Falls kick their butts in Football!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Not as much fun as it was to see UWL's intramural team really kick yours.    ;D ;D

Comment

Actually, USF has a great football team and I would LOVE to see them force some humble pie down your throat!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Talk about humble pie... the fact is that you might be the third best team in your own state.
                    D1AA my arse. 1-10 get ready for it.

Comment

And when we beat Montana, get ready for that humble pie... Maybe you can even have a nice scoop of SDSU ice cream to wash that down!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                        And when we beat Montana, get ready for that humble pie... Maybe you can even have a nice scoop of SDSU ice cream to wash that down!

Oh...OK : : : : :

I am sure that you are using the logic that if an intramural team can whack you at home, anything is possible right?? Hilary Clinton has a better chance at becoming President than you do of beating Montana.

Comment

Actually, I think you have that twisted around... The Jacks have a better chance of beating Montana than Shrillary has of winning the Presidency.
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                             the fact is that you might be the third best team in your own state.

Good One, PEE WEE!!!

I know you are, but what am I?

True to form. Not an original thought in your head.

hahahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                            X