Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCA can't do that to my little brother.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCA can't do that to my little brother.....

UCA beat the crap out of the State of South Dakota's "B" team last Saturday.

Let's see how they do against the State of South Dakota's "A" team next Saturday.

They can't do that to my little brother and get away with it!

Go State!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: UCA can't do that to my little brother.....

JBNJBQ,

I remember when my little brother flat-out had it coming and I let him get what he had coming to him for a little bit!

I hope we dominate UCA this week and can show the haters the amount of seperation between the two schools!

Send little brother to his room to pout!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Speaking of little brother, I haven't heard much from him lately. I hope everything's ok... ;D

“Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21
        Speaking of little brother, I haven't heard much from him lately. I hope everything's ok... ;D
        I think he's inside where it isn't quite soooooooo hot and the carpet is nice and flat and mommy's close by to make sure everybody treats him fair.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Nah, he's o.k. he just has hurt feelings. He told all his little friends, "Watch me take on the big boys!" Then he stumbled and fumbled and pretty much embarrassed himself and the rest of South Dakota. He'll get over it. He has gone back to playing with his little friends so no one should get hurt again.

Now it's up to the big brother to restore the dignity of the family and the State of South Dakota.

Who better the South Dakota State? Go jacks!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
            Nah, he's(usdII) o.k. he(usdII) just has hurt feelings. He(usdII) told all his little friends, "Watch me take on the big boys!" Then he(usdII) stumbled and fumbled and pretty much embarrassed himself(usdII) and the rest of South Dakota. He'll(usdII) get over it. He(usdII) has gone back to playing with his(usdII) little friends so no one should get hurt again.

Now it's up to the big brother SDSU (DI) to restore the dignity of the family and the State of South Dakota.

Who better the South Dakota State? Go jacks!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

UCA 24 usdII 0

UCA 7 SDSU 20

South Dakota "dignity" restored!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
            X