• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles Do Happen: UNO has a Message Board

http://unofbforum.proboards85.com/index.cgi

The Mav Twins should be thrilled to death........... : : : : :

Re: Miracles Do Happen: UNO has a Message Board

I wonder if the Moron Twins will be accepted on the UNO board.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
      I wonder if the Moron Twins will be accepted on the UNO board.
      Would YOU?
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Makes you wonder how long a Jackrabbit fan would last on their board if he/she talked as much stuff (since I am one of the moderators I can't type the word I really want to use) on their board as the twins do on ours.  Congrats to all the Maverick fans it is nice to have a place to talk about your favorite team.  Maybe the twins can now move on and talk positively about their team on their board and leave us in peace (I know I am dreaming, but sometimes it is nice to dream. ).

Go State!    

Comment

Yes, you are dreaming. You can file that dream right next to the one of your football team winning a championship.

Mavs#1

Comment

Jays Rule,

At least I am sure my school will have a football team, can you say the same thing?   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

We SDSU fans are not only dreaming, we are living our dream. UNO will never be Division 1 in anything. I believe with their financial woes they will take the Morningside route.

Comment

1bunnies

What are you talking about. We have had D1 hockey for quite some time now. Is the Morningside college that you are referring to the same NAIA school that brought their men's basketball team into Frost and put arse whoopin on your Rabbits.

Mavs #1

Comment

1bunnies,

The dream I was referring to was the dream of a board free of the Mav Twins.

(Cue the sappy music) It was a dream in which the Mav Twins spent their time building up their own program rather then spending their free moments away from the fryers trying in vain to tear ours down. I had hopes that with an outlet for their abnormal love of lone cows that they would use their limited mental abilities for good rather then evil. I thought having their own board might dissuade some of the feelings of inferiority that drives them to post their meaningless D-II drivel on our D-I board. But alas my dreams have been crushed, much like the UNO dream of keeping their football team or ever rising out of the shadows of College athletics obscurity, as Jays Rules has already indicated that although he has found the UNO board (with our help, you are welcome) he plans to remain the ever present mosquito that buzzes around our ears (music fades). ;D

Go State!

Comment

Check the UNO board out. It has all of 15 members. Considering the size of Omaha you would expect many more, Oh thats right half of the population of Omaha do not know where UNO is located let a lone that it is a college. ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                      Check the UNO board out. It has all of 15 members. Considering the size of Omaha you would expect many more, Oh thats right half of the population of Omaha do not know where UNO is located let a lone that it is a college.  ;D ;D

Now, now play nice.  I'm sure given a year or two their board membership will grow to 20 maybe 25 members. ;D ;D

You do give them too much credit stating half of Omaha knows where/what uno is.  I believe a much better figure would be in the 25-30%

Comment

89 Rabbit,

They won't stay on their own D2 board, but at least we can still hope for peace in the Middle East.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                          89 Rabbit,

They won't stay on their own D2 board, but at least we can still hope for peace in the Middle East.

They are really proud of their new talk board over at the UNO site. They seem to be dealing with some real life and death issues lately:

They are trying to figure out a new mascot name for their team, because the NAIA already has a mavericks team and will not allow two teams to have the same one.

Their graphics really suck.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I bet life and death decisions are being talked about on that board like who needs to get fired, how to change the smell of the stockyards so it doesn't smell like the budget difficulties, and what fryers are the best to put fries and chicken sandwiches in.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                              I bet life and death decisions are being talked about on that board like who needs to get fired, how to change the smell of the stockyards so it doesn't smell like the budget difficulties, and what fryers are the best to put fries and chicken sandwiches in.

I would rather have to figure out a way to change the smell of the stockyards than to have to try to figure out a way to change the smell of a campus. At least UNO has their campus under control.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                              X