Self Inflicted Smack Towards USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Inflicted Smack Towards USD

I feel as if the Coyotes have played well and improved as a program but our coach has no clue how to defend the short passing game. The reason the Yotes have lost 3 out of their last 4 road games is because the defensive backfield and their lack of ability to cover receivers. It's mainly a scheme related problem that is brought on by the coaching and not necessarily the players. I have really stood up for Ed but his philosophy on defense against spread and short passing offenses is killing the Coyotes. If they could figure that out they would be a better team all around. I am not always a complete homer. :-[
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: Self Inflicted Smack Towards USD

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
    I feel as if the Coyotes have played well and improved as a program but our coach has no clue how to defend the short passing game.  The reason the Yotes have lost 3 out of their last 4 road games is because the defensive backfield and their lack of ability to cover receivers.  It's mainly a scheme related problem that is brought on by the coaching and not necessarily the players.  I have really stood up for Ed but his philosophy on defense against spread and short passing offenses is killing the Coyotes.  If they could figure that out they would be a better team all around.  I am not always a complete homer.   :-[

Homer applys only to USD winning games which did not happen yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I think you meant to post this here http://coyotesports.proboards100.com/. I don't think anyone on this board gives a rats a$$ about your thoughts on your own team.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
        I think you meant to post this here http://coyotesports.proboards100.com/.  I don't think anyone on this board gives a rats a$$ about your thoughts on your own team.

Exactly. It is bad enough that we talk about USD. I don't think we care what you think about your team. With that said, I have seen a few jacks fans post some of the same type of info on the USD board. In both situations, it doesn't make much sense.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
        X