• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD who gives a crap blog.

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...ming-soon.html
    Coming Soon!!
    Posted in USD | Monday, November 20th, 2006 | Trackback

Keep up on all of the latest Coyote news right here with USD sports writer Mick Garry.

One Response to “Coming Soon!!”
    Mike McFeely Says:

November 20th, 2006 at 1:41 pm
    Way to go, Vandrovec. Now you’ve forced others at the Argus to do extra work for which they will not get paid.
    Great just what we need $ickhead's thoughts on God knows what and his shots on SDSU.

Re: USD who gives a crap blog.

Yeah, but Stu looks worse the harder Terry and Mick work........I'm guessing Mick will only churn out about a third of the info that Terry is currently providing.....

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
      Yeah, but Stu looks worse the harder Terry and Mick work........I'm guessing Mick will only churn out about a third of the info that Terry is currently providing.....
      I don't know why, but I've got a feeling if you got Garry away from Stu for a while, he'd turn into a pretty good reporter . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think it is funny that even at the Argus, USD (Gerry) is follwing SDSU's (Vandrovec) lead. ;D

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
          [quote author=NightHawk78 link=1164064100/0#1 date=1164065024]Yeah, but Stu looks worse the harder Terry and Mick work........I'm guessing Mick will only churn out about a third of the info that Terry is currently providing.....
          I don't know why, but I've got a feeling if you got Garry away from Stu for a while, he'd turn into a pretty good reporter . . . [/quote]
          I think you're right, filbert, about Mick's reporting skills, but Terry would still outblog Mick unless he decided to include updates on Stu's job search.

Comment

It's probably not Mick's fault that he got assigned usd2.

Comment

Mick's a good reporter and a pretty funny guy. I'm thinking his blog will be a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                It's probably not Mick's fault that he got assigned usd2.
                It might not be his fault, but he was offered the SDSU beat writer position after Solari left and he turned it down. So if you want to hate him for that you can.

Comment

Thank Goodness

Comment

Although..... this blog might be a good thing because if USD does go to D-I then the whole world will find out when they lose every single game for the next 5 or 10 years.....

Comment

You have my solemn vow that I will ridicule idiot posts from local message boards when they are brought to my attention. Other than that, I can’t make any guarantees about content here, seeing how this is my first blog and all. My first blog . . . what a special time that is in the life of a young man.
                      http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/
                      What a special time to be full of $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                        You have my solemn vow that I will ridicule idiot posts from local message boards when they are brought to my attention. Other than that, I can’t make any guarantees about content here, seeing how this is my first blog and all. My first blog . . . what a special time that is in the life of a young man.
                        Sounds like Stu may have written that blog entry for Mick........ :-/ :-/ :-/

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                          My only response is the one I've posted to his blog:

"It goes without saying that you’ll ridicule idiots, real and perceived. That’s what blogs are for, my good man!"

And, of course, discussion boards, as well.

Let the Ridiculing Begin! Huzzah!
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We have a lot of people who will make time to let Mick now how they feel. I hope Mick can handle that. I guess he is asking for it. Putting a spin on the USD propaganda should be interesting. Will Mick be objective?
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                            X