Let the NDSU Smack Begin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the NDSU Smack Begin!!!

There has been a lot of talk on other threads already!  It's time that game gets a thread of it's own!

This thread has been generously sponsored by bisonbacker from www.buffalochips.com!

I'm not worried about our team keeping their focus on Southern Utah for one second.  That already happened once and they learned a hard lesson!  The NDSU Buffalo Chips need to be careful however!  They have a tough home game against a solid opponent!

I'll fire the first salvo in this bad boy!  NDSU loses this weekend to Cal-Poly and crushes the spirit of the Bufallo Chips allowing SDSU to not only share the conference title after an impressive win on the road at Southern Utah, but to win it outright!

SDSU 27

NDSU 24

THE DAKOTA MARKER RETURNS TO IT'S ORIGINAL AND PROPER HOME!!!

DON'T BRING IT BUFFALO CHIPS, WE'RE COMING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Let the NDSU Smack Begin!!!

NDSU has a great team...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!!! ;D
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
      There has been a lot of talk on other threads already!  It's time that game gets a thread of it's own!

This thread has been generously sponsored by bisonbacker from www.buffalochips.com!

I'm not worried about our team keeping their focus on Southern Utah for one second.  That already happened once and they learned a hard lesson!  The NDSU Buffalo Chips need to be careful however!  They have a tough home game against a solid opponent!

I'll fire the first salvo in this bad boy!  NDSU loses this weekend to Cal-Poly and crushes the spirit of the Bufallo Chips allowing SDSU to not only share the conference title after an impressive win on the road at Southern Utah, but to win it outright!

SDSU 27

NDSU 24

THE DAKOTA MARKER RETURNS TO IT'S ORIGINAL AND PROPER HOME!!!

DON'T BRING IT BUFFALO CHIPS, WE'RE COMING TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
      That is not smack, that is prophesy! You are on the money again SUPERBUNNY!

Comment

You guys are going to finally find out what a good football team can do. Unfortunately for you your going to be on the losing side of that equation. You thought last years beating you got was bad you haven't seen anything yet. Your boys will be looking for that bus before the first half is over ;D ;D ;D

Comment

It was a good game and the Jacks were just as inspired (if not more than) I thought. Good game. Good tailgate. Good fans. The Jacks just don't have the FB mojo that the Herd does. They should stick to basketball.

Jackrabbit FB credo: it's been a long time since 1961. goddamn those bisons

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
            The Jacks just don't have the FB mojo that the Herd does.
            I would be careful when talking about mojo; it can disappear pretty quickly........just ask your women's basketball coach.

Comment

Working...
            X