X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you the Mavs and the Yotes suck

Message Alert

Message Alert

The UNO Mavericks once again found a way to not make it past the 2nd round of playoffs in the entire history of that institution...........

In other news: the USD Coyotes, upon complaining for the past 2 yrs about not getting into the playoffs, finally got in. They promptly lost. Not completely unexpected.

Now, can we get on with the smack???????????????????????

Re: I told you the Mavs and the Yotes suck

USD(d-2) at least had an excuse to lose this weekend as they had to travel to Michigan two weeks in a row.

The Baby Mavs, on the other hand, had a bye and home-field advantage.....plus the game was outside; they just choked today against the Fighting Ralphs even thought they had plenty of chances to win.......well, the Baby Mavs will have it easier after next sason once UND tries to go D-1.........

Comment

Yes, of course.  After und leaves for DI then the Mavs might vault to the top of the NCC.  Once USD leaves for DI I predict Augustana to take the top spot.  See a common theme here : : : :  

This is too easy. I will bow out now and take my smack where it's appreciated.

NDSU BISON: 8 National Championships in football alone
      Wanna step up? Didn't think so........

Comment

You should have also put and the Jacks mens bb team sucks, too. 0-5 but they did finally get that monkey off their back with pesky sw state. This d1 stuff is probably going to take 10 years off coach nagy's life.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
          This d1 stuff is probably going to take 10 years off coach nagy's life.
          And you know darn well he'd take that any day over moving down to the MIAA.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
            [quote author=MAVPOWER link=1164490042/0#3 date=1164494867]This d1 stuff is probably going to take 10 years off coach nagy's life.
            And you know darn well he'd take that any day over moving down to the MIAA.[/quote]

lol.........the Baby Mavs will still suck in the MIAA.......

Comment

You should have also put and the Jacks mens bb team sucks, too.  0-5 but they did finally get that monkey off their back with pesky sw state.  This d1 stuff is probably going to take 10 years off coach nagy's life.
               I hear that UND is looking for an assistant linebacker coach.  Maybe Behrns should apply.  He night even make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs then ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
              Actually, it's probably a good thing that UNO is soliciting the MIAA. I hope they get in. That way, they can get schooled by Pitt and NWMSU every year. Way too funny ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
                Message Alert

Message Alert

The UNO Mavericks once again found a way to not make it past the 2nd round of playoffs in the entire history of that institution...........

In other news:   the USD Coyotes, upon complaining for the past 2 yrs about not getting into the playoffs, finally got in.  They promptly lost.  Not completely unexpected.  

The only reason they were in the 2nd round this season is because UND and their mascot got the shaft from the NCAA.

Comment

0-5!!!!!! ;D ;D   Remember boys better days are ahead. The mid continent has a lot of bad teams so you will get some victories when you join that little league.  0-5!!!

Also, our women are on their way to a big win over Caldwell tonite. Maybe we didn't beat UND but we did beat Caldwell!!

Comment

Also, our women are on their way to a big win over Caldwell tonite. Maybe we didn't beat UND but we did beat Caldwell!!
                    I didn't know that the Baby Mavs scheduled an intramural team for this weekend......seriously, where is Caldwell? Is it an NAIA school or what? Perhaps it a high school in Omaha. : We sure didn't hit the smack board last Sunday when our women's basketball team beat Southwest Minnesota State.........

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
                      Message Alert

Message Alert

In other news:   the USD Coyotes, upon complaining for the past 2 yrs about not getting into the playoffs, finally got in.  They promptly lost.  Not completely unexpected.  

Promply lost? They won last week so I don't think too many would say they promptly lost. As far as that one school in Nebraka goes, what's their name again? They are the definition of overrated. I was grown up a Coyote fan so I am by no means a fan of theirs, but don't even start comparing State to that team that is moving down a conference. There is a pretty big difference between D1 and D2. Both teams have recently had to examine their athletic affiliation. SDSU (and now USD and UND) decided to move up and challenge themselves. uno decided to stay in D2 and to move down a conference.

P.S. Nebraska sucks and South Dakota rules! ;D

Comment

0-5!!!!!! ;D ;D   Remember boys better days are ahead. The mid continent has a lot of bad teams so you will get some victories when you join that little league.  0-5!!!

Also, our women are on their way to a big win over Caldwell tonite.  Maybe we didn't beat UND but we did beat Caldwell!!
                        Where is the Caldwell girl scout camp located. Never heard of it. Must not be much. Where is uno2 at. Same girl scout camp as Caldwell?

Comment

beating up on girl scouts... tsk tsk... how low can you get!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Maybe you clowns have heard of this school. Nice victory over the 4th ranked team in the nation. Scoreboard!!

Juha Uotila scored a 5-on-3 power-play goal with just 2:16 left in the third period Saturday night, lifting the University of Nebraska at Omaha to a 3-2 win over Notre Dame.

Alex Nikiforuk and Scott Parse both had two assists, including the set up on Uotila's game winner, and rookie goalie Jeremie Dupont made 25 saves for the third victory of his career.

One night after UNO turned in a lackluster effort and lost 4-2 to Notre Dame, the Mavs rebounded to become just the third team to beat the Nos. 4 and 5 Fighting Irish this season.

Comment

I think SDSU's club team beat Notre Dame a few times... I'm not impressed.
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                              X