• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mav Bot Smack

[img] http://www.inwaltwetrust.com/wp-cont...rrest-gump.jpg [/img]

Stoooopid is,
    As stoooopid types!

Them Mav Bots sure is stoooopid!

Seriously, Mav Bots!  The quality of your education shines through in each idiotic post!

Now that the playoffs are over for you, please get back to work in the stockyards!

SUPERBUNNY  
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Mav Bot Smack

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
    [img] http://www.inwaltwetrust.com/wp-cont...rrest-gump.jpg [/img]

Stoooopid is,
    As stoooopid types!

Them Mav Bots sure is stoooopid!

Seriously, Mav Bots!  The quality of your education shines through in each idiotic post!

Now that the playoffs are over for you, please get back to work in the stockyards!

SUPERBUNNY  

SuperBunny,

I am shocked that you know what playoffs are. You football program has gone so long without going. I am slightly impressed that you remember what they are. Now if you know what a Conference Championship is, I will be really impressed. 43 years is a long time to have to remember what something is without experiencing it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Mavs Rule,

Thank you for so eloquently proving my point!   [smiley=dankk2.gif]

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

There's a story up now on omaha.com about uno's AD resigning today ... geez, who really cares? I'll bet the MIAA will be a blast, if they'll have them.

(it is kind of funny that they replaced him -- on an interim basis, allegedly -- with the head trainer)
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
        X