usdII takes a leap at DI.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usdII takes a leap at DI.....

I hope we haven't raised the bar too high for them....

I am not a high jump coach, but I think he started his jump too late?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: usdII takes a leap at DI.....

JBNJBQ,

That is nasty!

I like it!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

;D ;D ;D A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Coyotes eat Jackrabbits for dinner. Either that or Jackrabbits get squished on the road trying to run away from the Coyote. Coyote the predator, Jackrabbit the prey.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

HA HA HA HA. I'm rubber your glue whatever you say to me bounces right back and sticks to you.

Go back to your two member Yote bored!
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
             Coyote the predator, Jackrabbit the prey.  
            That is right!! Coyotes always follow the Jackrabbits!! Even from D-II to D-I :P

We also cross the finish line first! ;D ;D ;D

USD is always behind SDSU whether it be facilities, enrollment, funding, athletics, etc. You name it, USD is always trying to catch the rabbits.

Too bad USD can not be a progressive university and think for its self, instead they have to copy everything SDSU does. They really should change their mascot to the 'Cats. As in Copy Cats.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

There isn't a coyote out there that can catch a jackrabbit by itself. ;D

Comment

Coyotes are predators, but I tend to see more live Jackrabbits than Coyotes period. The only Coyote I've seen was the one thrown on Frost's floor at the last USD game here. I've seen more dead Coyotes than dead Jackrabbits ;D I think that means Coyotes are weak animals.

Comment

JBNJBQ,

Another very good post! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Go State!

Comment

I don't know, Wile. E. Coyote goes hungry about all the time. Don't you watch cartoons?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
                      Coyotes eat Jackrabbits for dinner.  Either that or Jackrabbits get squished on the road trying to run away from the Coyote.  Coyote the predator, Jackrabbit the prey.  
                      Actually, not to get all National Geographic on you, but Coyote's are as much of a scavenger as they are an actual predator. A large part of their diet is the rotting flesh of already dead animals. Also, Coyote's tend to only hunt in packs as they are often to slow and clumsy to catch their prey without the help of others. So, a Coyote is, in large part, a scavenger who is unable to pick a fight without a ton of his buddies around for backup.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                        [quote author=Coyote_Fan link=1165409814/0#3 date=1165518639]Coyotes eat Jackrabbits for dinner. Either that or Jackrabbits get squished on the road trying to run away from the Coyote. Coyote the predator, Jackrabbit the prey.
                        Actually, not to get all National Geographic on you, but Coyote's are as much of a scavenger as they are an actual predator. A large part of their diet is the rotting flesh of already dead animals. Also, Coyote's tend to only hunt in packs as they are often to slow and clumsy to catch their prey without the help of others. So, a Coyote is, in large part, a scavenger who is unable to pick a fight without a ton of his buddies around for backup.[/quote]
                        Have we mentioned mangy?
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                        X