Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial

Listening to my sports talk radio this morning and who has bought some air time? No other than your D1 brother USD. Tom Brokaw was trying to convince us Omaha people on why we should attend USD. Next I suppose they will try and get Pat O'Brien during a sober moment to tell our graduates what a great party school USD is. At least they are making an effort to expand their student base. I can't imagine why our student athletes that want to go to South Dakota to play ball (why I don't know) would choose you school over USD now. I hope USD lays the wood to you guys and brings you back down to earth where you belong. GO yotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Commercial

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    Listening to my sports talk radio this morning and who has bought some air time? No other than your D1 brother USD. Tom Brokaw was trying to convince us Omaha people on why we should attend USD. Next I suppose they will try and get Pat O'Brien during a sober moment to tell our graduates what a great party school USD is. At least they are making an effort to expand their student base. I can't imagine why our student athletes that want to go to South Dakota to play ball (why I don't know) would choose you school over USD now. I hope USD lays the wood to you guys and brings you back down to earth where you belong. GO yotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for endorsing the yotes!!! You're just the kind of guy they want support from. Good luck in the NAIA ranks.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Mavs Rule....
      How is that Head Athletic Trainer doing as your new interm A.D.?? I'm sure you'll be admitted to the GPAC soon...Oh, that right, they only admit faith-based programs. Good thing, you'd probably get your ass handed to you.
      I listened to your former A.D.'s interview on the radio a couple of weeks ago in Omaha on my way back to SF, Wow, I've never heard a happier "unemployed" person in my life!!  It was hilarious. ;D
      He was actually pitching for a new job during the radio interview!  It was great fun, and it completely explains why you haven't been posting on this site for a while.
      I almost got used to being embarrassed for you while I read your posts.

I can't believe I even wasted my time posting in regards to UNO.  Please God, give me those two minutes of my life back!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Yeah, USD is recruiting in the Armpit of the midwest... well, you reap what you sow! USD better stock up on bulletproof vests!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'm sure any school in South Dakota is an easier sell in Omaha than uno.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Another truly pathetic excuse for smack from the Mavbots. So what if USD bought some air time on a station in Omaha? If it is smack against anyone, it is smack against UNO. So, you're smacking yourself, you're just not bright enough to realize it.

Comment

You got pounded in wrestling in LIncoln, you got pounded in bb against Minnesota and against Montana and you got pounded....
              I don't have time to continue to go on but you get the point.
              Things aren't going so well with your men. I thought by now your big time men's bb coach would have had things at least partially turned around. Maybe he can call his good friends in Fargo and get some suggestions.
              Hey - one piece of good news - at least the ROOS have promoted your sorry team to Municipal Auditorium instead of Hale. I don't think you deserve it but I give props when you earn them. ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                You got pounded in wrestling in LIncoln, you got pounded in bb against Minnesota and against Montana and you got pounded....
                I don't have time to continue to go on but you get the point.
                Things aren't going so well with your men.  I thought by now your big time men's bb coach would have had things at least partially turned around.  Maybe he can call his good friends in Fargo and get some suggestions.
                Hey - one piece of good news - at least the ROOS have promoted your sorry team to Municipal Auditorium instead of Hale.  I don't think you deserve it but I give props when you earn them. ;D ;D
                I think you've been pounded to. The brain damage is most likely irreversible. That means you can't undo it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                  And still, all I can think about is how damn glad I am that I'm not a uno fan.
                  @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                  --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                  X