• Show
Clear All

• USD you're welcome

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...EWS03/61214021

Regents formally sign off on USD plan for Division I sports

By Denise Ross
    For the Argus Leader
    PUBLISHED: December 14, 2006

The South Dakota Board of Regents minutes ago unanimously approved the University of South Dakota's plan to move to Division I sports.

The regents said it was an easy decision, in large part because South Dakota State University, which has already made the move, has given USD a blueprint for the move.

"Compared to what SDSU went through, this was a cakewalk," regent Randy Morris said today. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Re: USD you're welcome

Let the "cakewalk" begin!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Look I found pics from the meeting.   ;D

South Dakota Board of Regents Meeting

USD says "Thank you" to their friends at SDSU. USD went on to say "Now I am a BIG boy too".

Go State!  

Comment

I had way to much fun with the pics and thought I better move this over to smack. ;D

Go State!

Comment

Is that SDSU carrying the little girl (usdII)? ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

when we made the jump U dot made shirts saying D-1 THIS, on it. I wonder what lame shirts they are going to make now trying to insult themselves on the move up. Hey U dot. apparently going D-1 wasnt such a bad move after all was it?
            my first several years here i was in body paint in the front row at basketball games against USD before we moved up, now im gonna put the paint on the shelf but ill still be there watching USD still not win in Frost.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon
              when we made the jump U dot made shirts saying D-1 THIS, on it. I wonder what lame shirts they are going to make now trying to insult themselves on the move up. Hey U dot. apparently going D-1 wasnt such a bad move after all was it?
              my first several years here i was in body paint in the front row at basketball games against USD before we moved up, now im gonna put the paint on the shelf but ill still be there watching USD still not win in Frost.
              ME TOO U (dot)
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goon

Don't worry goon, I'll take your place for body painting. If we do play USD before I graduate you can guarantee I'll be out there all sorts of painted up just like every football game

Comment

thanks mango, I would have also enjoyed painting up for football but i was in the Pride. the band directors wouldnt be very happy being body painted up while wearing a band uniform. 2 years in a row painting up for the U dot game got us on the front page with picture of us cheering on. Id post one of the pics here but i dont know how to insert pictures. haha. i should work on that.

GOON
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                  X