Nice Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Team

The University of Montana men's basketball team won its fourth game in its last five outings, an 87-47 stomping of South Dakota State Sunday afternoon at Dahlberg Arena

YOU ARE VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Re: Nice Team

If were so bad, why are you so JEALOUS. All you want to do is post on the JACKS site.

Comment

MavBot...
      Still no comment on the Head Athletic Trainer running the show at UNO???????????????

Doesn't surprise me, there's not a whole lot you can say to something that embarrassing.

Maybe they can try and hold that program together with a little athletic tape! ;D

SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

propar80,
        I understand you trying to smack the Mavs, but I really dont like you smacking on the Mavs head athletic trainer. What is your point of view in believing that having a head athletic trainer as an interim AD is completely absurd? Most AT's that work at the college level have at a minimum a master's degree. The head athletic trainer at SDSU has a doctoral degree (and a published text on athletic training), that is more education, or equal too what many AD's have. Also head athletic trainers at most colleges typically have much longer tenures than most coaches or staff. UNO's head AT has been their since 1987, I bet he is pretty familiar with what goes on in UNO athletics, and is probably as involved as any of the coaches or staff.

In closing, feel free to smack the mavbots all u want, but DON'T call an AT as an interim AD embarrasing. Do some research and you will probably learn that many head AT's would be quite qualified as an AD.

EQguy, you had to be waiting for me to post on this subject.

Comment

It's not just jealously. The Mavbots also have to deal with a great deal of shame. UNO can't even think of D-I without buying a case of Depends. It's like a kid in the kiddie pool still wearing water wings trying to talk smack at the people using the high board to dive into the grown-up swimming pool.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1
            It's not just jealously. The Mavbots also have to deal with a great deal of shame. UNO can't even think of D-I without buying a case of Depends. It's like a kid in the kiddie pool still wearing water wings trying to talk smack at the people using the high board to dive into the grown-up swimming pool.

.......we're tough at uno (naia) hahahahahaha

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467
              propar80,
              I understand you trying to smack the Mavs, but I really dont like you smacking on the Mavs head athletic trainer.  What is your point of view in believing that having a head athletic trainer as an interim AD is completely absurd?  Most AT's that work at the college level have at a minimum a  master's degree.  The head athletic trainer at SDSU has a doctoral degree (and a published text on athletic training), that is more education, or equal too what many AD's have.  Also head athletic trainers at most colleges typically have much longer tenures than most coaches or staff.  UNO's head AT has been their since 1987, I bet he is pretty familiar with what goes on in UNO athletics, and is probably as involved as any of the coaches or staff.

In closing, feel free to smack the mavbots all u want, but DON'T call an AT as an interim AD embarrasing.  Do some research and you will probably learn that many head AT's would be quite qualified as an AD.

EQguy, you had to be waiting for me to post on this subject.
              Didn't mean to smack any Athletic Trainer's or friends of A.T.'s on the board...especially SDSU fans or faculty!!

I will definitley take some time to check out how many Head Athletic Trainers have held the positon of Interm A.D. at D-1 and D-II level schools here in the next couple of days. Again, my apologizes for the unintended SMACK, definitely not my intentions. [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Mavs...you can still...eat a bag!! [smiley=laugh.gif]

Go Jacks!!

SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Isnt UNO a card game kids play? frankly i dont know how UNO is talkin crap here considering they havent really faired well the last few years in FB and BB against the lesser SD school, you know, that one that was too afraid to move to D-1 when STATE did. good luck to UNO when they play other D-2 teams that care nothing about them or even know where they are from.

STATE IS GREAT
                GOON
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Does UNO still sponsor basketball? Does UNO even exist any more? Never hear much about that school.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
                    Does UNO still sponsor basketball? Does UNO even exist any more? Never hear much about that school.
                    For all practical purposes, UNO only exists in the hearts of our beloved Mavbots.

Comment

Working...
                    X