Minnesota Chokes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Chokes again

The state of Minnesota who's sports teams are known for pulling some of the biggest chokes in sports history pulled a good one last night. ;D ;D

After spotting Minnesota a 31-point lead, Texas Tech rallied for a stunning 44-41 overtime victory in the Insight Bowl.

That's the biggest comeback in Division I-A bowl history.

Joel Monroe kicked a 32-yard field goal to put Minnesota up 41-38 in overtime. But Texas Tech's Shannon Woods scored on a three-yard run to win it for the Red Raiders.
    http://www.keloland.com/sports/newsd...cfm?Id=0,53487

Re: Minnesota Chokes again

Well, Mason got fired.............A.D. Maturi should be next........I honestly have no clue who would want that job.........I think NDSU fans may have to worry since Bohl might be the frontrunner by default.

Childress should be next since the players are ripping him and his team came out and gave up 41 to the Rams.

Comment

Re: Minnesota Chokes again

I think Maturi decided it was time to make the change to in order to save his job. Now that he has to find a replacement for Mason as well as Monson, they will let him have his guys in place and see how it goes. Both moves should have been 2 years ago.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
      X