Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have so many fans never gone to uno games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have so many fans never gone to uno games?

'Cause no one cares.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Why have so many fans never gone to uno games?

I think the number of guests at the New Year's party my roomie and I hosted exceeded the number of UNO fans.........

Comment

The mavericks have issues..........

They are just trying to hold themselves together!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Even Mick Garry has joined the party when it comes to ripping on attendance at UNO games.

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/category/usd/

There were more people watching the little kids play league ball at the Sioux Falls YMCA last night than there were watching USD beat UNO in Omaha last week.

Comment

I too would talk about Maverick basketball if my team were 4-14! ;D Even eternal optimists like our 2 global moderators can't be happy with that awful brand of basketball. The bad news is that Nagy and his Jacks are awful. The good news though is that plenty of good seats are always available. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
            The bad news is that Nagy and his Jacks are awful. The good news though is that plenty of good seats are always available. ;D
            How much worse, then, must the mavs be?
            You've got 10 wins, at least half of which are against NAIA teams.
            The good news though is that you're undefeated against the GPAC, and you'd have even more good seats available, if you didn't play in a high school gym.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
              I too would talk about Maverick basketball if my team were 4-14! ;D  Even eternal optimists like our 2 global moderators can't be happy with that awful brand of basketball.  The bad news is that Nagy and his Jacks are awful.  The good news though is that plenty of good seats are always available. ;D  

Make that 4-15. 1,400 fans come to watch D1 basketball?????? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Comment

I seldom ever visit this threat...and now I remember why. I know I won't come back to it. I could care less about the lesser university in Nebraska...who can't get the guts or the political backing to let them get into Division 1 -- so they'll just become another nothing school on the fringe of the Missouri schools they will be forced to associate with them. Good riddance...and good bye!!! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                X