Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when I get depressed about our team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I get depressed about our team...

I take a look at your Mens B-ball team and I feel a lot better!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Just when I get depressed about our team...

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
    I take a look at your Mens B-ball team and I feel a lot better!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Glad we could help such a lost soul. Even when things are bad at SDSU we can still provide some "relief" for the much less relevant. Not glad your back.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I take a look at your Mens B-ball team and I feel a lot better!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
      And the truth is we could still kick uno all over the court. History repeats itself. I can envision uno being an naia school again. Welcome to the GPAC.

Comment

Brookings High School called and they want their boys basketball team back!!

Comment

Brookings High School called and they want their boys basketball team back!!
          The sad fact is the high school is probably worse off... :'(But welcome back Cow lovers.

Comment

Wow.......both of your teams are 3-7 in the NCC, MavBoy.......and the BabyMav hockey team is floating at .500 (plus it's likely losing your school money)........your almighty wrestling team hasn't been its usual self either.........

Any word from the MIAA or will UNO become MIA in the local sporting scene?

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1171850444/0#3 date=1171857719]Brookings High School called and they want their boys basketball team back!!
              The sad fact is the high school is probably worse off... :'(But welcome back Cow lovers.[/quote]

They would have posted sooner, but it took them awhile to find the Smack board after filbert moved it......

Comment

Well you can't really fix stupid. I have kinda been wondering if the Maviots were MIA or what. Looks like their computers work, but barely. Sounds like things are hopeless down there for them.

Comment

And just when I start to have a bad day...

The MavMorons come on board, stick their feet in their mouths, and I feel much better about myself.

It's cruel, it's crass, it's schadenfreude, but I don't care! ;D
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I take a look at your Mens B-ball team and I feel a lot better!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    And then you open your eyes and realize you're still in Omaha and still a uno fan, and you return to your previous state of deep, deep depression.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

yeah, mavs drool, if I were you, I would prolly be depressed a lot too. I mean, the only think you have to look forward to in life is other program struggling to feel better about your own crappy team. You try to make insult about our mens team, yet i hear nothing from you about our football or womens basketball teams? Why is that? Oh because you know they would be able to destroy your weak little teams that have no confrence to go too.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think our women's basketball has about as many victories in 2007 than their basketball and hockey teams combined........

Comment

Working...
                        X