AT least you aren't one of the 8!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT least you aren't one of the 8!!

We can all agree that 2006-7 was an absolutely dismal season for your coach nagy and his struggling basketball team.
    Congrats - your misery is over again until next Oct 15th. ;D ;D
    I know that some on this board think the future is bright - get back to me on that one after you win 10 games in a season.

Re: AT least you aren't one of the 8!!

New Jersey Tech??? Are you really going to count that as a win. Anna Nicole Smith had a better season that you did. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Yawn. That is some really weak D-II smack, especially on the day that we are officially welcomed to the Gateway Football Conference.

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
        New Jersey Tech??? Are you really going to count that as a win. Anna Nicole Smith had a better season that you did. ;D ;D ;D ;D
        If you're going to claim the GPAC championship (you did go 4-0, congrats) + Peru & York, we'll take NJT.

I know 12-16 is considered a good season at uno, but exactly half of your wins were against NAIA teams (York may be a community college, not sure). That's nothing to be proud of, Rusty.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I'm surprised the Mavs didn't play the Minn-Ia-Kota Girl Scout All-Stars... but then that might have been too much competition for them to handle!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
          X