No announcement yet.

What will be the score for 'The Rock'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be the score for 'The Rock'?

Let's hear it Jack fans.  You finally get those damn Bison down at CAS this yr for the Dakota Marker.  Let's start with the score predictions.  I will get it started with a Bison victory by a hard-fought score of 19-8 and all bars in Brookings are deluged with bisn fans.  Everybody has a good time but the Bison still win.  Who loves ya baby? 8-)

P.S.--I forgot to mention that, besides UC Davis, the Jacks were EASILY THE MOST UNDERRATED FCS team of 2006. Was that not one hell of a game in the FargoDome last year???

Re: What will be the score for 'The Rock'?

Our women's basketball team is still playing carrying the longest winning streak in the nation. They just beat the Indiana Hoosiers tonight and play Wyoming on Sunday. It is still over 6 months until the football opener. We have plenty of time to discuss this.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

I will field this one.  Jacks win 38-27.  Bison fans go home in  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( tears.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The Bison are a much different team on natural grass, and the Jacks have this game circled on their schedule. Jacks ride the home crowd and the defensive front seven..... JACKS WIN! 20-10.

Comment

The Jacks will be young at QB, but luckily this game comes at the end of the season. Stig's teams always seem to improve as the year goes on, a credit to the coaches and players. SDSU will win, 24-21.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I think SDSU will field one of their best teams they've had in a long time next year and don't have to replace to many seniors. The bison will have to fill a their runningback spot which I don't think they'll have a problem doing, but replacing frick and dahl might hurt them. I'll take the jacks with home field advantage and a great west title on the line to win 17-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rabbit
              I think SDSU will field one of their best teams they've had in a long time next year and don't have to replace to many seniors. The bison will have to fill a their runningback spot which I don't think they'll have a problem doing, but replacing frick and dahl might hurt them. I'll take the jacks with home field advantage and a great west title on the line to win 17-10.
              What about Andy Kardoes, that was one heck of a loss for the Jacks. As for predictions, I haven't even watched the spring game yet its a bit too early to be making them.  

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison
                [quote author=Jack Rabbit link=1174625213/0#5 date=1174670283]I think SDSU will field one of their best teams they've had in a long time next year and don't have to replace to many seniors. The bison will have to fill a their runningback spot which I don't think they'll have a problem doing, but replacing frick and dahl might hurt them. I'll take the jacks with home field advantage and a great west title on the line to win 17-10.
                What about Andy Kardoes, that was one heck of a loss for the Jacks. As for predictions, I haven't even watched the spring game yet its a bit too early to be making them.  [/quote]

Exactly, let's discuss this towards the end of April.

Comment

AUGUST
                  30 at Western Illinois 6:05 p.m.
                  SEPTEMBER
                  8 at Youngstown State (Ohio) 6 p.m. ET
                  15 NORTHERN IOWA [Cereal Bowl] 7 p.m.
                  22 TEXAS STATE [Beef Bowl] 7 p.m.
                  29 STEPHEN F. AUSTIN (Texas) [Hobo Day] 2 p.m.
                  OCTOBER
                  6 at Georgia Southern TBA
                  20 *CAL POLY 7 p.m.
                  27 *at UC Davis 1 p.m. PT
                  NOVEMBER
                  3 at Central Arkansas 6 p.m.
                  10 *SOUTHERN UTAH 1 p.m.
                  17 *NORTH DAKOTA STATE 1 p.m.

W. Ill Loss
                  Youngstown Loss
                  Northern Iowa Loss
                  Texas State Win
                  SFA Win
                  Georgia S. Loss
                  Cal Poly Loss
                  UCD Loss
                  CAU Win
                  S. Utah Win
                  NDSU Loss

Yup 4-7 sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Dan
                    Yup 4-7 sounds about right.
                    So what you're sayin' is, it's still winter in North Dakota, your basketball teams' seasons are long since over, your baseball team stinks and you're now a) drinking heavily; or b) insanity has set in.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Purely unbiased opinion here and actually used a complex formula (including impartial polling, mathematic equations, computer simulations and tabasco sauce) to come up with this prediction.

SDSU 76
                      NDSU -3

I know it sounds crazy, and I frankly had a hard time putting it down for fear of ridicule, but I do predict SDSU misses an extra-point on their 11th TD to end up with 76. Again, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on what the unbiased opinions seem to be on this game. Any reply by anyone will only serve to further prove your bias on either sides of this contest.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                        Purely unbiased opinion here and actually used a complex formula (including impartial polling, mathematic equations, computer simulations and tabasco sauce) to come up with this prediction.  

SDSU 76
                        NDSU -3

I know it sounds crazy, and I frankly had a hard time putting it down for fear of ridicule, but I do predict SDSU misses an extra-point on their 11th TD to end up with 76.  Again, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on what the unbiased opinions seem to be on this game.  Any reply by anyone will only serve to further prove your bias on either sides of this contest.
                        Is this where I jump in and say:

NDSU 27
                        SDSU 17

Or is it too early for that yet? MJA, let me know
                        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Im not sure who will win, I think it might be the BISON, but last time I was in Brookings I was standing at the goal line when the Jacks intercepted what would have been the winning score!
                          I can say Ill be glad to be back in Brookings for this years contest. Its been a while and its my favorite outdoor stadium. How have the hotdogs been these past couple years?

Right now, it is all Jacks Basketball.
                          www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

I have carefully studied the results of the Indiana basketball game Thursday night. You will recall, as pointed out by other posters on other threads, the attendance was 6,053. The final score was 60-53 in favor of the Jackrabbits. Using similar analysis, it preliminarily appears that the attendance for the NDSU visit to Coughlin will be 20,003. Now, I know it sounds far-fetched but I'm willing to predict at this early date, using the Jackrabbit attendance predicter, that the final score will be one of the following:
                            SDSU 200, NDSU 03 or
                            SDSU 20, NDSU 03.

Comment

20-17 Parker Douglas kicks a game winning field game in his last game as a Jackrabbit. A cold day sends the Bison home defeated.

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
                              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Working...
                              X