Clearly things are slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearly things are slow

Clearly the South Dakota sport scene is a little slow.  I noticed the Argus Leader had not one, but two stories that featured every Jackrabbits favorite guy to hate Josh Muller this Sunday.  When I saw this picture, only one thought popped into my mind .  .  .

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...28/1002/SPORTS

Richard Simmons
    Oh sure the hair is not as curley, but you be the judge.

Richard is even sporting USD colors.   ;D

My favorite part from the two stories was this one .  .  .  

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...03/1002/SPORTS

Mueller's start in Germany was a good one based on fans' reaction to his game.

He earned the nickname Kämpfen Schwein. Rough translation: Fighting Pig.

"I don't know if it had to do with my looks or what, but they said it was a big compliment so I embraced it," Mueller said. "About 20 of my German fans from last year made a road trip to Holland to cheer me on a couple weeks ago. It was great to see them and I felt very flattered that they made the trip."

No before anyone goes off remember this is in the smack section, just having a little fun.  

Go State!  

Re: Clearly things are slow

FUNNIEST POST EVER!!!!!  

Nothing else comes close!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

This post is incredibly offensive ... to Richard Simmons.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Here's an example (from the article) of the respect to officials that is taught down at USD:

"Josh, Derek and I all got technical fouls that first month," Trofholz said. "Then we learned to bite our tongues. The thing you realize is that you're not going to make things any better by saying something because they're such idiots to begin with."
        Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
          This post is incredibly offensive ... to Richard Simmons.
          ;D

Comment

Funny how Josh is still in your heads. Some of you just cannot get over him. Move on and grow up already.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
              Funny how Josh is still in your heads.  Some of you just cannot get over him.  Move on and grow up already.    
              Please! Back off everybody, now we have josh's sister all pi#%$d off.

Comment

Move on and grow up already.    

Have you looked at your user name lately. : ;D

Go State!

Comment

Funny how Josh is still in your heads. Some of you just cannot get over him. Move on and grow up already.
                  Actually, we can't get Richard Simmons out of our heads! ;D

Seriously, though Josh is just an inconsequential player from an inconsequential little school. When you're not good enough to stay on a CBA roster, that tells a lot about your skills.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                    [quote author=SDSUcks link=1176747020/0#5 date=1177046344]Funny how Josh is still in your heads. Some of you just cannot get over him. Move on and grow up already.
                    Please! Back off everybody, now we have josh's sister all pi#%$d off.[/quote]

Now that's some funny smack! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                    X