USD Clobbers SDSU in Spring Game Attedance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD Clobbers SDSU in Spring Game Attedance

2,500 vs a little over 500 (according to the Argus)

Ha, Ha, Ha

True Fans go to the Spring Game

From Argus "A still and sunny day drew a crowd of 500-plus - not bad for a school not named Alabama, coach John Stiegelmeier said with a smile"

But that would be very bad for a school named Thee University of South Dakota.

Re: USD Clobbers SDSU in Spring Game Attedance

Not much else to do their in Vermtown is there? people have to go now to watch them be a good D-2 cuz they know a year from now they will have nothing to look forward too with a program that is well, going to suck starting D-1. Lets just see who has more true fans during each others homecoming week. Im gonna guess HOBO DAZE will take the cake on that one. Did you know actually that dakota days at usd started there because it was a rejected theme for SDSU. The idea was that they wanted something to support the states agriculture and thought dakota days would do well at the "Ag" school, well, the students even the masses from the the ag colleges were like no, not for us. we are gonna have a unqiue celebtration thats fun and entertaining. USD at the time was struggling even worse then it was here and not to be much of a big surprise they took dakota days out of the fact they couldnt come up with any better theme or celebrations. And it really worked out well for SDSU since then. But then again, im sure you knew that.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Smacking spring game attendances.

YAWN.

And then the constant "hillbilly" reference.

NO-DOZE anyone?

Comment

How has USD's baseball attendance been holding up?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And we all know how accurate attendance figures are coming out of USD. :-X

Comment

typical State fans full of excuses. ;D

The Coyote Train is rolling....and there's no stopping it

Comment

Are you really that pathetic that you have to compare spring football attendance?

Go ahead and have your little victory, Gollum. But if you can shoe-horn 10-thousand into that POS you call the Dakota Dome, you're cooking the books worse than Enron.
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

When the games counted last year, we averaged nearly 10,000. USD averaged about 8,000. Both pretty good numbers so nobody's really in a position to claim vast superiority on that score. We'll see how USD draws in 2008 when they're stuck playing Upper Iowa and William Penn to fill out their non-counting, transition schedule.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                  typical State fans full of excuses.   ;D

I wish that I could remember your name from the d2 message board. I see you are using the "Coyote Train" again.

Soon you will bring out your usual...
                  "USD, the most interesting program in South Dakota" Whatever that means :-?

Comment

Stay off the tracks, the Coyote local is just pulling out of the D-II station.  They sure are a happy bunch down in Vermillion.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go State!  

Comment

The Jackrabbit express is also getting ready to pull out. Of course we are leaving from the D-I station.

Go State!  

Comment

I forget, did your wrestling team have another stellar year? Prolly as good as your baseball team did too huh? well hey, they try and im sure your proud of them for that. also, this isnt even meant to be smack or about sports but hows that new student center coming along? should be done soon i would imagine.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Hell, by the time that student center gets done, Gollum will be collecting Social Security!

So which is it, Gollum? Lack of funds? or Lack of Leadership?
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

If the spring game attendance was reversed, I can gaurantee that Jacks's fans would have been all over the fact that USD only drew 500 for their game. Aren't you the same people that critisized UNO for their low attendance numbers. 500 is amazingly pathetic but that's ok because you are so into your women's hoops and whether or not your precious coach stays or leaves that you didn't even care about the football team this spring.

Comment

If the spring game attendance was reversed, I can gaurantee that Jacks's fans would have been all over the fact that USD only drew 500 for their game.  Aren't you the same people that critisized UNO for their low attendance numbers.  500 is amazingly pathetic but that's ok because you are so into your women's hoops and whether or not your precious coach stays or leaves that you didn't even care about the football team this spring.  
                              Quiet frankly my dear Gollum we don't give a $hit about your spring game attendence. Your posts are boring and take up too much bandwidth space. Plus you're wasting my time by having me write this.

Comment

Working...
                              X