NDSU predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU predictions

I hate posting smack about our friends at NDSU, but I can't let this one go.  They are already making predictions for the upcoming football season.  They haven't even completed their schedule yet!!!

http://www400.pair.com/bisonvil/cgi-...num=1174147528

Give me a break fellas. : : : ;D

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: NDSU predictions

Without looking at the thread, let me guess:

NDSU will never lose another football game. Ever. (Am I close?)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
      Without looking at the thread, let me guess:

NDSU will never lose another football game.  Ever.  (Am I close?)
      Right on. Alot a comments like this from the Bison faithful.

"If Coach Bohl arm wrestled God, Bohl would win and break God's arm"

Comment

Yikes! These guys think that they're going to run all over the Gophers this fall.......

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
          Yikes! These guys think that they're going to run all over the Gophers this fall.......
          Well the teams from Minnesota usually suck... Gophers, Timberwolves, Vikings. Twins are the only exception right now.

Comment

Those are bold predictions with the schedule they already have and the conference they are in. The Gophers are likely to be rejuvinated(sp?) with the coaching change and no one on that team is going to take them lightly. Central Michigan is no slouch. Plus, The GWFC is can easily be won by any four teams. How quickly the Bison forget that they needed a huge second half comeback to beat UC Davis and probably got their best game at the Fargodome last year from our Jackrabbits.

The Bison. : : : :

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              [quote author=NightHawk78 link=1174258734/0#3 date=1174263192]Yikes! These guys think that they're going to run all over the Gophers this fall.......
              Well the teams from Minnesota usually suck... Gophers, Timberwolves, Vikings. Twins are the only exception right now.[/quote]

The Gopher wrestlers did win the D-I championships and their hockey team managed to win the WCHA and secure the top #1 seed for the tourney.......I also think Brewster is going to be a lot better coach than most people expect

......and yes, Blue, you're mostly right because the T-Wolves, Vikings, and Gopher's MBB are all dreadful for now and the forseeable future......

Comment

2002 I have been searching for the proper wat to describe the Bison fan's opinion of their team and you have hit the nail on the head. It is eerily similar to the superfans from Saturday Night Live.

"If Bohl were 3" tall vs. the entire roster of the Gophers?"
                "Tiny Bohl 83 Gophers 6"

I do have a tendency to root for the Bison when they aren't playing our Jackrabbits or if a Bison loss would help our cause i.e. conference championships, but sometimes a few of their fans make me want to puke.

One thing that is good about fans like that. It only makes it that much sweeter when we beat them.
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

EQ i like that last line... I think it will be another great game when we play them this upcomming season, but I think they are going to have to have some players step up tremendiously in some of the positions that they lost by graduation last year.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
                    2002 I have been searching for the proper wat to describe the Bison fan's opinion of their team and you have hit the nail on the head.  It is eerily similar to the superfans from Saturday Night Live.  

"If Bohl were 3" tall vs. the entire roster of the Gophers?"
                    "Tiny Bohl 83 Gophers 6"

I do have a tendency to root for the Bison when they aren't playing our Jackrabbits or if a Bison loss would help our cause i.e. conference championships, but sometimes a few of their fans make me want to puke.  

One thing that is good about fans like that.  It only makes it that much sweeter when we beat them.
                    They are my second favorite DI team and I root for them to win every game except when they play us. Yet, I consider them our biggest rival.  Kind of strange, I guess.....but, it's kind of like they are a sibling.  I think most of you on this board understand what I'm saying.

Comment

Right on.  Alot a comments like this from the Bison faithful.
                      "If Coach Bohl arm wrestled God, Bohl would win and break God's arm"
                      2002 Jack this made my day.  I have not personally seen Coach Bohl breaking God's arm but there has been much discussion that God wants a rematch.  Hopefully it can be put on this years DVD.

I will agree with you in that predicitions in general are pretty retarded, even more so when we don't even have a finalized scheduled.  What's the point of hearing some Jo-Smo's opinion on how good he think the team will be next year.  I have said the last 10 years that the Viks are going to go 16-0 or 15-1 and that hasn't done much but make me look like an idiot and a horrible optimist.  

I'm sure later this year you will have a thread on how many games your women will win.  When you have a good season like the Bison football or Jack Women you have to find so many topics to talk about because you can't wait for the next season to start.

It might be hard for some to say but.

Go Jacks, Always a Jackrabbit fan as long as its not against the Bison.  What your women are doing is so remarkable, SDSU and SD will feel the effects of this run for a long time.  I thought that some media people said that we will never see postseason play ever again because of the transition to D-I.  Ha

Oh right smack--You guys are gonna get wafflestomped in CAS next year. The 48-3 victory by the Bison will cumulate our 13-0 season. 13-0 season huh? Thats right two teams are gonna be so scared, they are gonna say we forfeit this year, we don't want to play you guys next year.
                      "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

Coach Bohl to God, "I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Comment

48-3 will probably be the halftime score when the Lady Jacks play the Lady Bison next year in Fargo.

Comment

You gotta admit that Coach Bohl will likely have another really good team. I wouldn't expect a rejuvenation of the Gophers yet. Typically, new Big Ten coaches need a few years to gear up (Wisconsin is the exception that proves the rule) after a change. Brewster can talk a good game (reminds me of Wacker) but if you don't have enough speed on the field (and they won't) you're going to have a tough year in the Big Ten.

I'll go ahead and predict a Bison win next year in Minneapolis.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Bison fans being hauled back to earth this evening with the news of Coach Miles going to Colorado State.

Comment

Working...
                              X