Did you hear about the NDSU grad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you hear about the NDSU grad...

Did you here about the NDSU grad who broke his arm while raking leaves?
    He fell out of the tree.

OK, this is a lame joke... everyone knows there aren't any trees in North Dakota. ;D
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Did you hear about the NDSU grad...

There is the North Dakota State Tree. By that I don't mean a type of tree, I mean THE North Dakota State Tree - it's kept in a zoo, like any other exotic creature.

Comment

I thought the North Dakota state tree was a utility pole!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Comment

What, no trees in North Dakota? I always thought that North Dakota was so windy because Montana sucked!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Its windy in both Brookings and Fargo because USD sucks and UND blows. I hope that clarifies things.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

So, there is kind of this vortex thing going on.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Can't forget Omaha... that's why the wind usually blows from the north... double suckage!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                Its windy in both Brookings and Fargo because USD sucks and UND blows.  I hope that clarifies things.
                Going by the reports out the Big Sky, I think Montana blows and Minnesota sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X