Seeking information...please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking information...please help!

While waiting for the official press conference Wednesday, announcing the Summit League basketball tourneys will be held in Sioux Falls in BOTH 2009 and 2010, I decided to research where USD's conference tourney will be held in those years.  I'm having trouble finding any information on that topic.  My internet research skills are not bad but I apparently am not forming the right query etc.  

Can anyone give me some direction on where I can read about USD's conference tourneys in 2009 and 2010?  Thanks.

Sincerely yours  

JackJD

Re: Seeking information...please help!

Awwwww... SNAP!
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Try Googling "College Basketball + universities with no hope of success" and you'll find what you're looking for.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
        Try Googling "College Basketball + universities with no hope of success" and you'll find what you're looking for.
        Thanks CatchEm!!!!

I was able to find a lot of info on the 'Yotes! They are actually ranked #1 for universitites when it comes to chance for sucess in the next five years! They love to be on top and should be very proud!

SUPEBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
          [quote author=CatchEmAll link=1182922459/0#2 date=1182950291]Try Googling "College Basketball + universities with no hope of success" and you'll find what you're looking for.
          Thanks CatchEm!!!!

I was able to find a lot of info on the 'Yotes! They are actually ranked #1 for universitites when it comes to chance for sucess in the next five years! They love to be on top and should be very proud!

SUPEBUNNY[/quote]
          I just heard that the U is bringing a D-I conference tournament to Sioux Falls. How can the cow college possibly compete with that? <snort>
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It is not surprising that the mid con (aka -summit) is coming to SF. Most of the other cities in that conference know it for what it is - a good for nothing low level conference that nobody is interested in. KC wants the MIAA bb conference tourney (our new league) and couldn't care less about the summit. The miaa brings 22k to arrowhead every year and brings more fans to municipal than the summit ever will. You boys can "pump your chest" all you want about your little league but remember you are barely swimming in the cesspool of D1. A few years ago when all this started it was about 5-1 people wanting the Big Sky over the MidCon but since this is all you could come up with you have to be happy with the table scraps you have been presented. Sure it is better than being a D1 independent - but not by much. Also, don't beat your chest too hard bc your 2 dakota brethren will be following you into that miserable little conference of yours in short order. Go Roos!!

Comment

Speaking of table scraps and miserable little conferences, how many uno fans were dying to get into the miaa a few years ago? Talk about having to be happy with what you've been presented. The pot calls the kettle what???
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Did anyone else receive a private message from MavPower in which he admitted he was a total idiot?

Comment

It's been so long since I've seen MAVWEINER, I was wondering where he'd slithered off to!

MAV... Get this through your impenetrable skull

SUMMIT LEAGUE TOURNAMENT=Auto-Bid to the "Big Dance"

MIAA TOURNAMENT=Good for $.50 off your next slice of UNO Pizza!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

The arrogance and ignorance on this board is unreal.  Most SDSU fans think the mens basketball program is going to turn it around next year and become a 20 win team.  Just that way of thinking alone makes it awfully tough to take anyone seriously that is wearing thick lensed Blue and yellow glasses.  The D1 arrongance is going to the heads of the SDSU fans and going to it quickly.  Stop the insanity and get your heads out of the sand because the blood is rushing to your brains causing manic behavior.  It's time to take those meds and time to get those moods in control.  

Someone brings up a fact but the spin doctors on this board will do nothing but push their hypocritical ways on the rest of the rational people that in vast majority just happen to not be Jackrabbit fans.  There are isolated cases of SDSU fans that can see the light and see reality but they are few and far between.

Mavpower has a great point about the MIAA and the interest level that their conference has.  It just happens to be more than what the Summit league currently has.  The Summit League is comprised of schools that care less and have weaker rivalries than both the MIAA and the former NCC.  What rivalry does the Summit League really pride itself in.  SDSU-USD and NDSU-UND had heads and shoulders the better rivalries than any of the current rivalries in the Summit League.  It's just the facts so face them.  Ignorant people are ones that rarely make good decisions.  The mirrors in front of fans that have "SDSU" on their sweaters and a picture of a goofy Jackrabbit show the images of ignorance.  I still want to know what committee went into a room decades ago and decided that common road kill on highways is the best nickname for a State University.  Only at SDSU can they have that kind of rationale.  The thing is most will come with all their internet ammo to defend the goofy mascot of a rabbit.  I see 2 or 3 dead rabbits every day that I drive to and from home.  Some of the time they are being eaten by the mighty Coyote.  

So as the tears roll down the faces of each and every Jackrabbit fan as they read this and the rolling laughter of the rational people take ahold life goes on within the ignorant confines of the SDSU message board.   ;D    

Comment

UCKS, it must SUCK being you and being wrong all the time! How do you deal with it?
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                        The arrogance and ignorance on this board is unreal. Most SDSU fans think the mens basketball program is going to turn it around next year and become a 20 win team. Just that way of thinking alone makes it awfully tough to take anyone seriously that is wearing thick lensed Blue and yellow glasses. The D1 arrongance is going to the heads of the SDSU fans and going to it quickly. Stop the insanity and get your heads out of the sand because the blood is rushing to your brains causing manic behavior. It's time to take those meds and time to get those moods in control.

Someone brings up a fact but the spin doctors on this board will do nothing but push their hypocritical ways on the rest of the rational people that in vast majority just happen to not be Jackrabbit fans. There are isolated cases of SDSU fans that can see the light and see reality but they are few and far between.

Mavpower has a great point about the MIAA and the interest level that their conference has. It just happens to be more than what the Summit league currently has. The Summit League is comprised of schools that care less and have weaker rivalries than both the MIAA and the former NCC. What rivalry does the Summit League really pride itself in. SDSU-USD and NDSU-UND had heads and shoulders the better rivalries than any of the current rivalries in the Summit League. It's just the facts so face them. Ignorant people are ones that rarely make good decisions. The mirrors in front of fans that have "SDSU" on their sweaters and a picture of a goofy Jackrabbit show the images of ignorance. I still want to know what committee went into a room decades ago and decided that common road kill on highways is the best nickname for a State University. Only at SDSU can they have that kind of rationale. The thing is most will come with all their internet ammo to defend the goofy mascot of a rabbit. I see 2 or 3 dead rabbits every day that I drive to and from home. Some of the time they are being eaten by the mighty Coyote.

So as the tears roll down the faces of each and every Jackrabbit fan as they read this and the rolling laughter of the rational people take ahold life goes on within the ignorant confines of the SDSU message board. ;D
                        Wow.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The only tears I have are from the tears of laughter I got from reading this drivel!

Nice work, UCKS... did Mommy write this for you? Did someone hurt your feelings and someone had to stand up for you?
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Someone brings up a fact but the spin doctors on this board will do nothing but push their hypocritical ways on the rest of the rational people that in vast majority just happen to not be Jackrabbit fans.  There are isolated cases of SDSU fans that can see the light and see reality but they are few and far between.
                            We discuss facts about DI and our transition on this board. You pissant, DII glory days, DI wannabees need to do your best to continue to learn from us. We'll keep leading, you keep following.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Mavpower has a great point about the MIAA and the interest level that their conference has.  It just happens to be more than what the Summit league currently has.  The Summit League is comprised of schools that care less and have weaker rivalries than both the MIAA and the former NCC.  What rivalry does the Summit League really pride itself in.  SDSU-USD and NDSU-UND had heads and shoulders the better rivalries than any of the current rivalries in the Summit League.  

And that confernce that USD is joining has interest from whom???? What are the big rivalries in your new conference by the way?

Yes, the State-u rivalries WERE great rivalries, but the two State schools decided that making the move was the right thing to do, and the u's decided to wait, thereby putting a damper on the "rivalries". It will be a long time before the State-u games (at least in SD) have the same meaning that they once did.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
                              X