NDSU sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU sucks

I am so sick of the smack against D-2 teams whom USED to be our rivals, who we don't play anymore. Let's start some smack against a team who is actually in our conference and division 1. Bring it on Bison. We are taking the Dakota Marker back this season. Our women's basketball team beat the Heifers last season in two games by a combined 76 points. Yeah, and our men's team will be much improved this year, so I hope you enjoyed your short stay on top of the rivalry in that sport.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: NDSU sucks

Yeah, let's pick on someone that can throw some D-I smack back! LOL
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I like how the football team is coming in ranked but at the bottom of the list! They are going to be hungry and have a huge upside potential!

The Dakota Marker shall return to its original home this year in "The best football event ever at Coughlin Alumni Stadium!"

That thing will sell out! Get your tickets early on that one!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The Bison, a team with a real tradition and football history will come in and walk all over SDSU and take that funky trophy with them.

Comment

So UCKS... pass that driver's test, yet?
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
            The Dakota Marker shall return to its original home this year in "The best football event ever at Coughlin Alumni Stadium!"

SUPERBUNNY
            Well, since it was made at NDSU, I have to whole heartedly agree

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBison
              [quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1182482271/0#2 date=1182779912]

SUPERBUNNY
              Well, since it was made at NDSU, I have to whole heartedly agree [/quote]

Not so fast my shaggy friend.  .  .  .  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Marker

.  .  .  The Dakota Marker is a model replica of the quartzite monuments that were used to decipher the border between North and South Dakota when Dakota Territory was split into 2 states along the Seventh Standard Parallel. On June 4th, 1891, Charles Bates signed a contract and used quartzite monuments made in Sioux Falls to mark the boundary. Each monument stood seven feet tall and ten inches square at the top and were placed at half-mile intervals. The monuments were inscribed with the initials "N.D." on the north side and "S.D." on the south side. It took the Yankton, South Dakota man the summers of 1891 and 1892 to install the 720 monuments and finish the Dakota border marker project.  .  .  .  

Born of South Dakota quartzite.  

After the game!

Go State!  

Comment

Nobody truley cares about NDSU, I figured I would add to the posts just to make youall (a SDSU word) feel good about your newest fake wannabe rivalry.

Comment

I think you are looking for this site little man:

http://coyotesports.proboards100.com/index.cgi

or maybe this one:

http://www.d2football.com/

Here is a cookie (pat you on the head)

now run along and play with your little friends.  This thread is for big people.

Go State!  

Comment

Nice idea 89, but I went over to those sites to check things out. It was pretty dull. After that little excursion I can see why Ucks and the Mav guys (I checked the MIAA part too) keep coming here. We are a whole lot more fun. I doubt you could attract them to those sites even if you filled them with those wonderful looking cookies!

Comment

What do you get when you spell NDSU backwards? University of South Dakota North.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1
                        What do you get when you spell NDSU backwards? University of South Dakota North.
                        Actually when you spell NDSU backwards it's U-S-D-N but that's beyond the point.  Saying it backwards will get you University, State, Dakota, North.  There is no South and there is no Of.  That's ok though what can you expect from a SDSU education.

That is often why SDSU alums go to USD to further their education. They realise what a botch job they got and have to go back to do it right.  

Comment

FIRST! the post was intended as a slam to NDSU and could only be seen as a complement to USD for being mentioned in the same sentence with NDSU.

SECOND! ar be it from us to expect you and your 8th grade education to see things conceptually so I'll help... start with NDSU now reverse the letters...you get USDN...now look at how those letters might work..

FINALLY!
                          I think the pool must be open where you live...time for you to go hang out with the rest of your pre-pubescent friends because you continue to show you can't hang here.
                          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                          -Leo Rosten

Comment

EQ!!! DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                              X