Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let this be a warning.....

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/ind...p;section=news

A North Dakota State University maintenance employee using a pellet gun to shoot rabbits this morning .........................

....The facilities management employee was engaging in a “long standing practice of rabbit control,” Wahlberg said.

Re: Let this be a warning.....

Well we would be shooting Bison off of the SDSU grounds, but it seems that the indians and frontiersmen already killed them to near extinction. Maybe it was those fightin' Sioux from grand forks. I guess it couldn't have been too hard, aren't bison just shorter, hairier versions of cattle?

It's good thing that the way rabbits reproduce you'll continue to have problems with them for years to come.

Comment

don't forget friendlier!

Comment

Everyone do this in their best Homer Simpson voice, "Mmmmmmmmm, bison burger!!!!!!"

Pass the ketchup and GO JACKS!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
          Everyone do this in their best Homer Simpson voice, "Mmmmmmmmm, bison burger!!!!!!"

Pass the ketchup and GO JACKS!!!!!!!

SUPERBUNNY
          Bison burger is quite tasty. I pick up some whenever I get the chance ;D.
          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

The Big Chief Truckstop off I-94 just east of Fergus Falls makes a great buffalo chili omlet.  The bison burgers are excellent too.  The c-store sells frozen bison burers and steaks for the grill. 8-)

EAT'EM UP JACKS!!!   ;D ;D ;D
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working...
            X