X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usd2 goes DI?

=          

They think..................Everyone else thinks

(Make sure they bring their scooper along, it's going to get really messy!)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: usd2 goes DI?

Looks like JBNJBQ's been let loose again. Let the hilarious photos fly!!
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Yep that is exactly right, taking a dump right on top of a rabbit hole. When comparing mascots the Jackrabbits lose everytime so as SDSU fans I wouldn't go there.  

Comment

Yeah, I would love to be represented by a flea barring, scavanger that is only good for target practice, traps and a hide that is now worth around $5.00.

Lets not forget Charlie, your original cute coyote.  Wasnt much better than bugs, thats why the only true FLAG SHIP, LAND GRANT instituition in the state is making some ajustments to the mascot.

I noticed Ucks spends alot of time on this site...do you even visit your low rate yote site?

Your a closet Jacks fan arent you Ucks? Even your ID tag says "GO RABBITS"! 

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
          Yep that is exactly right, taking a dump right on top of a rabbit hole.  When comparing mascots the Jackrabbits lose everytime so as SDSU fans I wouldn't go there.   
          You go ahead and keep believing whatever you need to in order to get through the day. I'd live in a fantasy world too if Vermillion was my hometown and the yotes were all I knew how to cheer for. Pity for you.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ View Post
            * * * * *= * * * * *

They think..................Everyone else thinks

(Make sure they bring their scooper along, it's going to get really messy!)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
            Whatever happened to JBNJBQ? I miss some of his smack.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
              Whatever happened to JBNJBQ? I miss some of his smack.

Im sure he is pretty busy. They have alot more home work when you get into middle school.

Comment

Working...
              X