I want to apply to be a Global Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to apply to be a Global Moderator

I am formally putting my application in to be a global moderator. I have plenty of experience being an objective source and would be able to handle alot of critisism. I am able to organize facts and can see the difference between mere speculation and homerism when compared to cold hard facts. I have learned well how to handle unruly people and can really handle big crowds of individuals very well. I usually hold my own because my opinion is always the right one and one that is always based on the facts. It's always good to have someone be in charge that is capable of seeing the big picture and has a scope wider than the fences that surrounds ones college campus. You see I am the one with wisdom. The one for the job. ;D

Re: I want to apply to be a Global Moderator

You got my vote - Mr Suck! I think a little different perspective would be nice. The only one who might be better than you is Mav 1 but he is too busy for the job. By the way are you sure you aren't SDSportsFan reincarnated.

Comment

I suppose 'Ucks could be the "Shadow Moderator" in the same mode as the shadow government that is run by the minority party in Britain or that USD is really the "shadow flagship" of SD higher education.

Comment

YEP USD is the Shadow Flagship, casting a shadow that SDSU will be constantly caught in as USD takes charge of the South Dakota sports scene. When USD puts the devestating 1-2 punch of basketball and football in D1 the fans from Sioux Falls and Sioux City will be flocking to Vermillion to watch USD athletics, the ones that passed over SDSU for semi-pro sports. YEP Those same 7,000 fans that decided not to travel to Brookings to watch the Jacks. Hey at least of those 8,000 potential fans you managed to get 1,000 of them. Call that a success. Since Frost Arena is in the process of downsizing their arena from 9,000 to 500 those missing fans truley won't be missed at all. If you keep charging forward you will be halfway finished with the downsizing by the end of the transition process. Eventually you will be able to build every seat as a suite. It will be nice to have 500 one seater suites surrounding the basketball court. I better recheck my spelling because that is the only counter argument SDSU fans will be able to come up with. :

Comment

Would you PLEASE make some sense at one point in your life, UCKS?
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
          X