Winona State Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winona State Predictions

filbert is already on the board with a SDSU 35 Winona St. 20. He did pretty good last week. I say SDSU 27 Winona St. 24.

Go State!

Re: Winona State Predictions

Hey, I don't know nuthin...just got a feeling, you know?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Okay as long as I dont have to put any money on this I will stick my neck out. After reading the game stories about Winona State, they have set up their scoring opportunities often on pass turnovers by their opponent. SDSU I believe will control the O line and will run the ball. SDSU 28 Winona 7. With the Winona D chasing Watson all afternoon, the pass game should open up.

Comment

SDSUFAN,

I noticed that too.  It made the big scores a little less scary, once I found out that they were set up with soooo many turnovers.  We will do a much better job of protecting the ball.  I also noticed that their lineman are a little on the lite side.  This also speaks well for our chance to let Mr. Watson run wild!  I think you are right I may have been to conservative on my prediction.  I am really looking forward to the game.  I would love to knock off another top 25 team.  I can't believe we didn't get ranked after our win last Saturday.  Oh well they won't be able to keep us out after this weekend!  

Go SDSU, beat WSU!

Comment

Working...
        X