Various Info.  Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Info.  Playoffs

The following 7 games were listed in the program on Saturday as probable for next year.
    Augie for the opener

Winona State
    NDSU(HoboDays?)
    Georgia Southern
    UNC
    Montana State
    Western Oregon
    St Mary's(CA)

I could be wrong on one or two but that's the 7 listed to the best of my knowledge.

Secondly, I was dissapointed to see that only UND made the playoffs from the NCC. I can't believe NDSU lost to St Cloud. Winona also made it...two teams we should have beat in the playoffs. ****ty

GoRabbits, it's coming...

Re: Various Info.  Playoffs

Originally posted by RunninRabbit
    The following 7 games were listed in the program on Saturday as probable for next year.
    Augie for the opener

Winona State
    NDSU(HoboDays?)
    Georgia Southern
    UNC
    Montana State
    Western Oregon
    St Mary's(CA)

I could be wrong on one or two but that's the 7 listed to the best of my knowledge.

Secondly, I was dissapointed to see that only UND made the playoffs from the NCC.  I can't believe NDSU lost to St Cloud.  Winona also made it...two teams we should have beat in the playoffs.  ****ty

GoRabbits, it's coming...

UC-Davis is also on next years schedule. The losses to the playoff teams (Winona St. and UND) at the time made me so mad that I could have spit. Think about what a difference a few plays could have made. we could be 9-2 instead of 7-4 (maybe even a playoff team ourselves). Oh well that is water under the bridge and I am happy we are making the move to I-AA. Looks like Fred is well on his way to getting us a great schedule for our first year in I-AA.

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Are you playing UNC in Greeley or Brookings?

Comment

Originally posted by uncbear
        Are you playing UNC in Greeley or Brookings?
        I think we are in Greeley next year.

Go State!

Comment

Didi NWMS and SDSU sign a home and home last year? Are you guys coming to Maryville next year? Thanks for any info

Comment

I havent heard any talk of NW Mo. St. on the schedule next year. That doesnt mean it may not happen, but If a contract was in place we should have heard about it by now.
            Next point, I would love to see NWMSU move up to D1. I know of a football conference that might fit you well and your other sports programs are all outstanding. The Geography fits too. Any thoughts from Maryville??

Comment

Working...
            X