team pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team pic

why dosent the team have any pics (team pics, indv. pics)

Re: team pic

Here is a link to the 2003 media guide. It has individual pics. It will take a long time to load if you don't have high speed service. Hope this helps.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary...Guide_2003.pdf

Go State!

Comment

I have been bugging the SID about that very thing. Neither the football or basketball sites allow you to link off roster names with pictures/stats etc. like most schools have.

Comment

I think we really need a new athletics website. The Official College Sports Network (www.ocsn.com) does some pretty nice sites for a lot of colleges. There is also another company that does athletics pages, but I can not think of them off hand. We should either contract the website out or use others as a model and redesign ours. I also think the address needs to be shortened up like, www.gojacks.com or something to that extent. Even USD's page is better than ours.

Comment

Agreed. I believe Lawrence and Schiller out of Sioux Falls handles the site. Updates are slow to come. I see there is an update for the upcoming Pepsi Challenge in Mankato this weekend. Our site has a lot to be desired and I think it should be something the admin should focus on. Image is everything!

Comment

Working...
          X