Montana St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana St.

One of next years opponents Montana State beat Montana for a share of the Big Sky Championship and is now in the I-AA playoffs. Nice work Bobcats. See you next year.

Go Jacks!

Re: Montana St.

I havent been by egriz.com for a while and sometimes I have a hard time stomaching the arrogance of the Griz fans, but the upset by Montanta State drove me over their to see what was being posted. The MU-MSU banter really humorous and could be interpretated as kind of vicious on both sides. I dont think the rivarily between SDSU-USD was ever anything like the Montana in terms of intensity. Even the NDSU-UND rivarly though above the SDSU-USD rivalry, has as some ways to go to catch up with the Montana schools. Maybe its because they have had messages boards a little longer, but really the rivalry preceeds computers and probably statehood for tha matter.

Comment

Re: Montana St.

I agree, the UM vs MSU thing is very heated. I hope that we never get that way with any of our rivals. Much of what gets posted lacks class. A little good natured ribbing is one thing, but they take it to far much of the time.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
      X