Belated Christmas Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Christmas Wishlist

Well recruiting is well underway and now that the Rabbits will be seeking a higher level of talent there are some major updates needed to the athetic facilities. When we're directly competing for recruits that will no doubt see the FargoDome, UniDome, and other such facilities, I feel that SDSU definatly needs something to set us apart/show recruits that SDSU is a first class program.

I think that SDSU is going to begin building a large addition to the student union in the spring to accomidate the growing enrollment and the performing arts center was built for the Performing Arts/Music departments which needed it BADDLY. I hope that now the University can focus some funding on football upgrades. Coughlin Alumni Stadium has gotten a little bit of a face lift over the last couple years which was a good start, the stadium itself is a good facility.

From what I understand the following upgrades are needed-

-A new locker room! It's undersized and I believe was built in the 60's with little changes since then.

-I've heard rumors of creating a players lounge. This is a great amenity for players and a wonderful recruiting tool.

-An athletics only weight room

Most of these things would be taken care of if the wellness center were built. But I think that was supposed to be built in the 80's. I'm not holding my breath.

Any other ideas or comments? As soon as I have 10 millionn to donate I'll do it.

GoRabbits....coming soon

Re: Belated Christmas Wishlist

Running,

take a look at a thread called "Facilities" under the "Others" catagory, I think you will find some interesting thoughts on Coughlin.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
    X