What's with UND???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with UND???

recruiting all these little shrimps at running back? (according to sioux sports dot com) I know they're just d-2, but with all the hype surrounding their play-off succes, you would think they could get better talent. Also, any word on who we have coming in a tb this year?? I bet he will be a monster!!!!!!

Re: What's with UND???

What do you expect from UND...... The SIOUX SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by WYOBISONMAN
      What do you expect from UND......  The SIOUX SUCK!
      Interesting to note the recruits are the same size or BIGGER than NDSU RB's Chapman, Fleming, Moore, and Jackson and WR's Burrell and Johnson, so obviously not that big of a deal.

Comment

D,

Moore is 5' 8" 203. I would hardly call him small. : Also of note, all the RB's you mentioned were not in the same recruiting class. Maybe Mussman has something in mind. ???

Comment

I do not really care what UND and the other D-II schools are doing. We need to worry about finding some proven/promising athletes and offer them our best and then see what happens. I can not wait until UND/USD are just an afterthought.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

UND and USD will never be just an after-thought because we will still be competing against them for athletes.

Comment

True, however, I think you are missing my point. The increase in scholarships, athletic budget, ability to recruit/pay coaches, trainers, etc.. with the move to DI will lead to a more attractive offers from SDSU/NDSU than from UND/USD. Granted, a certain proportion of athletes for various reasons, even those deemed good enough to play DIAA, will still choose a DII school or smaller. I think this will be more evident in football than it will be is basketball and other programs. Ultimately, I believe, we will see a greater proportion of the best athletes, from a larger geographic area, attending SDSU/NDSU over UND/USD. Therefore, making them a virtual afterthought.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X