Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU new stadium pics

http://www.geocities.com/sleepenterprise/index.html

Just thought you may be interested. Will seat 6000 with seating on three sides. The main stands are connected to Halenbeck Hall and overlook the Mississippi. I always liked the SDSU stadium so I thought you may like to see what SCSU has cooking.

Maybe SDSU or NDSU will play us again in St Cloud. It will be completed for the upcoming season.

Re: SCSU new stadium pics

Huskies679,

It looks good.  I know we are planning on making additions to Coughlin that will make it an even better home for the Rabbits.

If we play again (and I would like to) it will probably be at our place.  We have told USD that we will not play at the Dakota Dome, because as a rule of thumb, when a team is playing down a div. they don't travel.

Go State! 

Comment

huskies 679,

Is there a website or bulletin board re: SCSU sports, football in particular?? I'll have to be checking in once and awhile to follow a hometown athelete who sadley chose you guys over the Jacks. Maybe I will be able to see what on earth made that possible!! ;D Also, is there any hint of a 2004 football schedule around??

Comment

Originally posted by huskies679
        http://www.geocities.com/sleepenterprise/index.html

Just thought you may be interested.  Will seat 6000 with seating on three sides.  The main stands are connected to Halenbeck Hall and overlook the Mississippi.  I always liked the SDSU stadium so I thought you may like to see what SCSU has cooking.

Maybe SDSU or NDSU will play us again in St Cloud.  It will be completed for the upcoming season.
        I dont think we will be playing in St Cloud anytime soon.  If SCSU moves to D1AA, then the possiblity of home and home is likely, but the way things are going in D2  with the importance of strength of schedule as playoff criteria, it does not help D2 teams to play D1AA schools.  Ask Northern Alabama about that.  They had to go to Grand Forks for a playoff game after beating a D1AA team, Jacksonville State a D1AA school and old rival.  Even those D1AA that are in a provisional period like SDSU and NDSU will be in for the next 5 years, do not add points for getting into the playoffs. So its not a good deal  for St Cloud to play SDSU or NDSU. UND played Crookston and Newberry and that gave them more points than UNA. Thats how it works in the land of D2.

Its a neat staduim though.  Until I just checked the map, I did not know the Mississippi River went through St Cloud.  I guess I was thinking it followed the Minnesota state line going north.

Comment

Working...
        X